The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Hey Daniel, I noted recently that when using a custom dashboard and not the default one, I noted that the light icon doesn't show up when you flash the front lights (not the 3 key, I'm talking about the bindable light command under Controls tab).
Is it a bug?. Or is it something else? Just wondering.
I mean, it doesn't annoy me at all, but yet is a very small detail and no major concern should be put to it tho.

It will work in next version Wink

That got me thinking ... We could easily have separate icon for flash, and lights. If flash icon isn't enabled , normal lights indicator would turn on when flash. Otherwise the separate one.
good program but crashes when i go in fullscreen
Quote from djafar1234 :good program but crashes when i go in fullscreen

Which version of LFS are you running? Is it maybe related to new borderless option?
I don't have any crashes in borderless nor fullscreen mode. Wink
Recently I keep getting this error message when Lazy is trying to autoupdate. It might be a permission problem on my PC since some other update mechanisms also fail. But I am clueless on how to fix the problem.
Attached images
lazy.png
Run LFSLazy as an admin or make sure that LFSLazy is not on a admin protected folder (program files for example)
I did, same result.
Quote from nacim :I don't have any crashes in borderless nor fullscreen mode. Wink

Neither do I ...

Quote from Oliver Feistkorn :Recently I keep getting this error message when Lazy is trying to autoupdate. It might be a permission problem on my PC since some other update mechanisms also fail. But I am clueless on how to fix the problem.

Sent you a test version with some changes that might help us debug your problem.

By the way, new update 61 supporting patch 0.6K8 is online!
Other changes:

Dashboard - bindable flash didn't power lights indicator
Dashboard - turn off advanced scene checking experiments
Starting LFSLazy with no internet connection doesn't have any effect to later when connection is established
Lights - turn on only on race restart and pits leave

Hello Daniel, since the v.61 the lights on dashboard (by lights, the car highbeam) is stuck on (stuck on "active" in the dashboard editor too). Frown
Quote from Kanade :Hello Daniel, since the v.61 the lights on dashboard (by lights, the car highbeam) is stuck on (stuck on "active" in the dashboard editor too). Frown

Fixed this now, by the way this only happen on 0.6K and earlier, test patches are fine.
Nice to see that you also care for people who aren't on test patches. Thank for the fix. Smile
Quote from Raphi_59 :Hi, how can I do some dashboards? I searched on all internet (Big grin )but I didn't find how to.

Hi,
I've learned about dash editor and I understand it, and now, how can I start a new dash? Must I find a template on INternet or something else? How did you do the default dash template on LFSLazy?
To summarize, there's no templates (yet). Don't be feared, you can still use existing examples to begin with.

Be sure to have some spare time, it's not rocket science though.

(moved to dashboards-addons, sorry for hijack)

I'll try to scribble something and tell more about the process soon.

En attendant, si tu veux un coup de main: MP Wink
Thanks Wink
Here are my first gauges, without fuel, temperature etc, because it was a test and I'll do it on the RB4.
Photo:
(Attachement below)
Attached files
XRT_SubWRX_Raphi_59.zip - 104 KB - 771 views
That's a nice start, looks like stock XRT gauges, keep it up. Smile
Thanks, to be continued Na-na
You made a mistake Sca..., I mean Daniel Big grin

Attached images
Lazy K10 support.jpg
Test patch only K9.jpg
Just asking if there's another following test patch, could you (if possible) change a little thing on the dash editor?
In the "text" tab, just add a line to allow us to display or not the units for "distance" & "total distance" like for speedo.
Thanks.
I can easily remove units from these, and introduce separate unit text for each. That would cause "km" to dissapear on current dashes... I hope everyone are fine with this.
It's not a big trouble to update my already released sets (well some of them will eventually be reworked soon anyway).

If that's a big deal for everyone, then nevermind.
I implemented separate texts for Distance Unit, Total Distance Unit, and Range Distance Unit.
As long as you don't turn them on preview will be unchanged. If you turn on Distance Unit for example, Distance text will lose "km".
Gauges are nice, but total distance and parcoured distance are too big and goes out of the display texture.
And too bad LFS dosen't use higher resolution gauge, it's really blurry...

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG