The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1308 posts, started , go to first unread)
My buddies are fine. Did you enter Pubstat key? Does LFSLazy maybe come up with message that internet connection is unavailable?
0.6M7 patch would be nice Big grin
It is updated now Smile

*I'm not receiving mail for new replys here, even though I have selected Instant. Uhmm
Unsubscribe and resubscribe? Check mail spam? Un-spamify-Lfs maiL?
I have triple monitors, you can move the gadgets outside of the central monitor?
-Open LFSLazy (from system tray)

-"Options" -> "General" tab -> check "Side Menu - Use key to activate" -> set a key.

-while on track, press your chosen key (this will display the so-called "side menu") -> click "Gadgets" button.

-All you need to do now, is to follow instructions.

Ps: This said, I don't know if you can move them outside the main screen though...
Quote from okre :I have triple monitors, you can move the gadgets outside of the central monitor?

Gadgets are infact just an InSim buttons. If your LFS interface is displayed only on main monitor, I cannot really do a thing to avoid that. Thats how LFS works.
Quote from 1303s_vortech :

Ps: This said, I don't know if you can move them outside the main screen though...

Thank's for the answer, I know how to move the gadgets, but I can move only within the main screen, and wanted to know if in fact there is a way to move them in other screens
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Gadgets are infact just an InSim buttons. If your LFS interface is displayed only on main monitor, I cannot really do a thing to avoid that. Thats how LFS works.

Thanks
0.6M9 Update Please? Big grin
0.6N Update please? Big grin
1.0 Update please! Big grin
0.6N update !!!! lol
0.6n plz. Is it easy to just update versions, eg. change 1 value?
If so, could there be a "LFS Version Selector" on LFSLazy?
More requests won't make things go faster.
It'll certainly be done in a few, like all of us, he also has a life.
Thanks for understanding Wink
It is updated now to work with 0.6N Wink

Quote from asyed :0.6n plz. Is it easy to just update versions, eg. change 1 value?
If so, could there be a "LFS Version Selector" on LFSLazy?

There are some things that are read from LFS's memory, so with each version that values change. Even though I have search automated, there is certain procedure to get right results.

Quote from 1303s_vortech :More requests won't make things go faster.

If coming after 23:00 on daily basis is what you call life ... Tongue
Quote from 1303s_vortech :More requests won't make things go faster.

'Cept i dont have a life except sleep, lfs, school, and eat.
Quote from asyed :'Cept i dont have a life except sleep, lfs, school, and eat.

Could be worse Big grin
These days, here is mine
YAY! 6N just released and Lazy already has support for it! +1 for Daniel for the awesome job as always!
Hmm Is there some bug cause i dont see all servers anymore a lobby? Only Favlist i see :/ Where is other server's
Quote from marcal_m :YAY! 6N just released and Lazy already has support for it! +1 for Daniel for the awesome job as always!

Yay Big grin

Quote from SA-White :Hmm Is there some bug cause i dont see all servers anymore a lobby? Only Favlist i see :/ Where is other server's

You are right, it is fixed now in new update. Compatibility check didn't include new version N.
Can we have an update that includes a new turn signal program/siren program, with the new thingymabobber the 0.6n update brought?
Quote from asyed :Can we have an update that includes a new turn signal program/siren program, with the new thingymabobber the 0.6n update brought?

What do you exactly mean? In what way it should support new turn signals and siren. You simply turn siren on\off with command /siren ...
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Yay Big grin

You are right, it is fixed now in new update. Compatibility check didn't include new version N.

Thx m8 Smile
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :What do you exactly mean? In what way it should support new turn signals and siren. You simply turn siren on\off with command /siren ...

But turn signals...

LFSLazy
(1308 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG