The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Gadgets are infact just an InSim buttons. If your LFS interface is displayed only on main monitor, I cannot really do a thing to avoid that. Thats how LFS works.

Thanks
0.6M9 Update Please? Big grin
0.6N Update please? Big grin
1.0 Update please! Big grin
0.6N update !!!! lol
0.6n plz. Is it easy to just update versions, eg. change 1 value?
If so, could there be a "LFS Version Selector" on LFSLazy?
More requests won't make things go faster.
It'll certainly be done in a few, like all of us, he also has a life.
Thanks for understanding Wink
It is updated now to work with 0.6N Wink

Quote from asyed :0.6n plz. Is it easy to just update versions, eg. change 1 value?
If so, could there be a "LFS Version Selector" on LFSLazy?

There are some things that are read from LFS's memory, so with each version that values change. Even though I have search automated, there is certain procedure to get right results.

Quote from 1303s_vortech :More requests won't make things go faster.

If coming after 23:00 on daily basis is what you call life ... Tongue
Quote from 1303s_vortech :More requests won't make things go faster.

'Cept i dont have a life except sleep, lfs, school, and eat.
Quote from asyed :'Cept i dont have a life except sleep, lfs, school, and eat.

Could be worse Big grin
These days, here is mine
YAY! 6N just released and Lazy already has support for it! +1 for Daniel for the awesome job as always!
Hmm Is there some bug cause i dont see all servers anymore a lobby? Only Favlist i see :/ Where is other server's
Quote from marcal_m :YAY! 6N just released and Lazy already has support for it! +1 for Daniel for the awesome job as always!

Yay Big grin

Quote from SA-White :Hmm Is there some bug cause i dont see all servers anymore a lobby? Only Favlist i see :/ Where is other server's

You are right, it is fixed now in new update. Compatibility check didn't include new version N.
Can we have an update that includes a new turn signal program/siren program, with the new thingymabobber the 0.6n update brought?
Quote from asyed :Can we have an update that includes a new turn signal program/siren program, with the new thingymabobber the 0.6n update brought?

What do you exactly mean? In what way it should support new turn signals and siren. You simply turn siren on\off with command /siren ...
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Yay Big grin

You are right, it is fixed now in new update. Compatibility check didn't include new version N.

Thx m8 Smile
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :What do you exactly mean? In what way it should support new turn signals and siren. You simply turn siren on\off with command /siren ...

But turn signals...
Thank you for all the work and the updates of this addon.Thumbs up
Quote from asyed :But turn signals...

Your post hardly explains anything... Smile
Quote from 5thprofiledontbanme :Thank you for all the work and the updates of this addon.Thumbs up

Seeing how great people are around here makes me never want to stop supporting LFSLazy. I'm glad that I can be a part of that community. Thumbs up
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Your post hardly explains anything... Smile

Seeing how great people are around here makes me never want to stop supporting LFSLazy. I'm glad that I can be a part of that community. Thumbs up

Bindsignal incorporated into lfslazy.
Hi everyone!

Today I decided that LFSLazy shouldn't be free. So as of today in order to continue using LFSLazy you have to pay monthly fee.

Price for one day : 1 $
Price for one month : 10 $
Price for one year : 50 $

Today is the last day of free LFSLazy. There will still be a free version, but with greatly reduced features. I'll post more about payment menthod afternoon. Smile
Basically you are saying we have to pay £1 pound less than the price of a S3 license to get an optional addon that in some cases quite hard to use and then only have it for a year....
I would only pay £5 pounds a year at a push as it simply isn't worth it.

Even iRacing isn't overpriced compared to this!
Quote from k_badam :Basically you are saying we have to pay £1 pound less than the price of a S3 license to get an optional addon that in some cases quite hard to use and then only have it for a year....

Yes Smile

I know you love LFSLazy and eventually you'll buy it, so why wait. You can do it today with 50% discount. Thumbs up
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Bose321
*lol* Which date we have today? (hopefully!)
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Hi everyone!

Today I decided that LFSLazy shouldn't be free. So as of today in order to continue using LFSLazy you have to pay monthly fee [...] I'll post more about payment menthod afternoon. Smile

No matter what, jokes are still free and you sir just killed me with that one. Big grin

This said, looking at how far you've been with it, you surely deserve some "rewards"

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG