The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1311 posts, started , go to first unread)
Thank you for all the work and the updates of this addon.Thumbs up
Quote from asyed :But turn signals...

Your post hardly explains anything... Smile
Quote from 5thprofiledontbanme :Thank you for all the work and the updates of this addon.Thumbs up

Seeing how great people are around here makes me never want to stop supporting LFSLazy. I'm glad that I can be a part of that community. Thumbs up
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Your post hardly explains anything... Smile

Seeing how great people are around here makes me never want to stop supporting LFSLazy. I'm glad that I can be a part of that community. Thumbs up

Bindsignal incorporated into lfslazy.
Hi everyone!

Today I decided that LFSLazy shouldn't be free. So as of today in order to continue using LFSLazy you have to pay monthly fee.

Price for one day : 1 $
Price for one month : 10 $
Price for one year : 50 $

Today is the last day of free LFSLazy. There will still be a free version, but with greatly reduced features. I'll post more about payment menthod afternoon. Smile
Basically you are saying we have to pay £1 pound less than the price of a S3 license to get an optional addon that in some cases quite hard to use and then only have it for a year....
I would only pay £5 pounds a year at a push as it simply isn't worth it.

Even iRacing isn't overpriced compared to this!
Quote from k_badam :Basically you are saying we have to pay £1 pound less than the price of a S3 license to get an optional addon that in some cases quite hard to use and then only have it for a year....

Yes Smile

I know you love LFSLazy and eventually you'll buy it, so why wait. You can do it today with 50% discount. Thumbs up
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Bose321
*lol* Which date we have today? (hopefully!)
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Hi everyone!

Today I decided that LFSLazy shouldn't be free. So as of today in order to continue using LFSLazy you have to pay monthly fee [...] I'll post more about payment menthod afternoon. Smile

No matter what, jokes are still free and you sir just killed me with that one. Big grin

This said, looking at how far you've been with it, you surely deserve some "rewards"
So... i just remembered the date Big grin

I will leave my other post there for peoples amusement.
ok daniel, where can i pay

;D
Yes, its aprils fools joke. Big grin

Hope not all of you rage deleted your LFSLazy. LFSLazy is free and will be free. I have no intention to make a paid version mostly because I'm too lazy to deal with payments, etc. Few weeks back my plan was to also limit some features temporary just on this day, but as I see it now that wouldn't be good idea, because just one post on forum caused chaos. Big grin
very good yolk Smile
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Yes, its aprils fools joke. Big grin

Hope not all of you rage deleted your LFSLazy. LFSLazy is free and will be free. I have no intention to make a paid version mostly because I'm too lazy to deal with payments, etc. Few weeks back my plan was to also limit some features temporary just on this day, but as I see it now that wouldn't be good idea, because just one post on forum caused chaos. Big grin

you still need to set up donations.
Hello, in some older version of Lazy in Layout editor there was "Edit" and "Place" function which was very useful. However in current version I cannot see those buttons. Is it possible to get it back, or maybe is there an archive with old versions of Lazy?
0.6N6 now!
Quote from GT4_PL :0.6N6 now!

Im aware that there is already 0.6N7, but I cannot fit that 10 minutes to update Lazy in my schedule. I hope to update tonight when Im back home. Smile
lol..................................

Damn that was quick update! xD
Can you please add support for LFS 0.5F?
I need LFSLazy for 0.04K, plz daniel, add support Big grin
Quote from BeNoM :Can you please add support for LFS 0.5F?

Quote from nacim :I need LFSLazy for 0.04K, plz daniel, add support Big grin

0.3H7 too pls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I need support for the un-public-released version 0.01a of lfs
0.5F has an LX8, the car that we little know of, so its hard to add support for that LFS version. Regarding 0.01A, that is actually the version I might support in next update. Thumbs up

LFSLazy
(1311 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG