The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1355 posts, started )
Hi,
It depends on the font, it size and sometime the dash area.
Try around x:~200 y:~200
You may need to modify XRdials_ALP.dds if you plan to use this size for font (let's guess it's already in your mind Wink).
Quote from 1303s_vortech :Hi,
It depends on the font, it size and sometime the dash area.
Try around x:~200 y:~200
You may need to modify XRdials_ALP.dds if you plan to use this size for font (let's guess it's already in your mind Wink).

Hello. Already try to move it in X, Y direction but gear shift just not visible in this section.
-
(Draggo) DELETED by Draggo
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Lazy turns shift indicator when you exceed 95% of maximum RPM, nothing to do with LFS logic Tongue Adding sound to shift indicator should be simple enough, I'll try to do something when find some time Wink

Implemented shift indicator sound Smile Put a wav file in LFSLazy\Sound\shift.wav and it will play Big grin
Quote from Flame CZE :LFSLazy crashes if I click on the Races column twice in the User Database window.

Fixed this too Smile I was scratching my head for an hour, but it turned out to be really easy fix Smile

There is a new update with this stuff included.
Thanks for the update.
May I request two (three) things? Big grin

- Can you make the shift.wav playing in a loop? Because it's either you get a short shift.wav or you will have the sound playing even after you shifted.
Like: in rpm limit zone -> playing sound until reaching normal zone

- Can you make the indicators sound able to play at the same time as the shift one?
I mean, when the shift.wav is playing, indicators doesn't sound.

Thanks per advance.

(Ps: Can we have configurable shift rpm warning? Omg omg omg)
Quote from Kanade :
- Can you make the shift.wav playing in a loop? Because it's either you get a short shift.wav or you will have the sound playing even after you shifted.
Like: in rpm limit zone -> playing sound until reaching normal zone

You are right Thumbs up I'll make it looped.
I just quickly c/p code from handbrake and modified it, so that this database crash isn't the only thing in new update Tongue

Rest of questions I'll answer after I take some sleep Smile
enb
Can I have a fix for ENB? This is the actual URL of my error: http://prnt.sc/babypb , the previous URL was a joke, i used something called "ShadyURL", tinyurl except shadier.
When does this error appear? When you start LFSLazy? Until then LFSworksfine?
Quote from Neilser :OK, found it: it's DL_SHIFT in the OutGauge packets. Big grin
[...]
I'm puzzled about why you'd use RPM instead of the built-in LFS-provided shift light (for cars that have a shift light). Am I missing something?

Hi Daniel. Just wanted to check if you had noticed my post above?
For sake of simplicity its easier to use rpm. Tongue
Using OutGauge in InSim app doesnt work if user has OutGauge enabled in cfg and therefore LFSLazy does not use OutGauge. As well as this shift light does not work in all cars.
Ah, I see, shame. I'll have to make do with the other cool features of Lazy Tongue
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :When does this error appear? When you start LFSLazy? Until then LFSworksfine?

It appears as soon as i start game, and LFSLazy doesn't start at all.
Quote from asyed :It appears as soon as i start game, and LFSLazy doesn't start at all.

How can you be so sure its LFSLazy issue then?
Not sure, but this is the only thread i could get support.
Is there anyway you could add a revbouncer in the next version?
Draggo's rev bouncer works, i can pm you the link. all you have to do is a small dashboard mod.
Quote from asyed :Draggo's rev bouncer works, i can pm you the link. all you have to do is a small dashboard mod.

Can you give me rev bouncer too please?
Yes please Smile
average speed for the gadget???
Ugh, too lazy to pm all of you. So I'm just giving out the link, may get removed if against rules, which i dont think it is.

http://podfolio.eu/dw/otr/RevBouncer.7z

^^ 0.6P version, dunno about 0.6P2

Edit: Ask me if you have dashboard troubles, then i'll post a whole guide on how to disable the dashboard having seizure. Too lazy to do it rn, maybe 1303s vortech or daniel himself will post how to.
(What's the point of a revbouncer? Edit to clarify: having googled, I understand *what* it does but I don't know why anyone would bother.)
Google says it is malicious
I seem to have issues with the dashboard. It doesn't want to load after turning it on in LFSLazy (I had it turned off). Restarting doesn't work either.
Quote from k_badam :Google says it is malicious

Do not download/use it if you trust Google in everything
Yes but google doesn't let me download it because of that..... I want to download it and i understand it is not malicious.

LFSLazy
(1355 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG