The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
So... i just remembered the date Big grin

I will leave my other post there for peoples amusement.
ok daniel, where can i pay

;D
Yes, its aprils fools joke. Big grin

Hope not all of you rage deleted your LFSLazy. LFSLazy is free and will be free. I have no intention to make a paid version mostly because I'm too lazy to deal with payments, etc. Few weeks back my plan was to also limit some features temporary just on this day, but as I see it now that wouldn't be good idea, because just one post on forum caused chaos. Big grin
very good yolk Smile
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Yes, its aprils fools joke. Big grin

Hope not all of you rage deleted your LFSLazy. LFSLazy is free and will be free. I have no intention to make a paid version mostly because I'm too lazy to deal with payments, etc. Few weeks back my plan was to also limit some features temporary just on this day, but as I see it now that wouldn't be good idea, because just one post on forum caused chaos. Big grin

you still need to set up donations.
Hello, in some older version of Lazy in Layout editor there was "Edit" and "Place" function which was very useful. However in current version I cannot see those buttons. Is it possible to get it back, or maybe is there an archive with old versions of Lazy?
0.6N6 now!
Quote from GT4_PL :0.6N6 now!

Im aware that there is already 0.6N7, but I cannot fit that 10 minutes to update Lazy in my schedule. I hope to update tonight when Im back home. Smile
lol..................................

Damn that was quick update! xD
Can you please add support for LFS 0.5F?
I need LFSLazy for 0.04K, plz daniel, add support Big grin
Quote from BeNoM :Can you please add support for LFS 0.5F?

Quote from nacim :I need LFSLazy for 0.04K, plz daniel, add support Big grin

0.3H7 too pls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I need support for the un-public-released version 0.01a of lfs
0.5F has an LX8, the car that we little know of, so its hard to add support for that LFS version. Regarding 0.01A, that is actually the version I might support in next update. Thumbs up
I've reached a conclusion... may not be the case, but I think LFSLazy is perfect. All I would want it to have now is updates for newer versions (which it already does)
Daniel .. new idea to LFSLazy screen gadgets .. wind speed and direction

What do you think, is it possible to implement ?
Quote from The Spek :Daniel .. new idea to LFSLazy screen gadgets .. wind speed and direction

What do you think, is it possible to implement ?

That data is not available, so really no way for me to do it.
Could you make it compatible with ENB?
Quote from asyed :Could you make it compatible with ENB?

Whats exactly the issue with ENB?
gadgets distance should be shown
Hey there folks...
Am still getting used to Lazy but it's really great.
However, one feature I really miss from Aonio is the beep on "shift light".

Aonio used to beep for upshifts even in cars without the shift light (at configurable RPM) but I think a version then came out without that. I know a few people have asked earlier in the thread about this but it seems to have fizzled out after a few replies.
My suggestion would be to do it the same way as Aonio - not worry about configuring RPM etc. on a per-car basis, but just beep when the shift light comes on (so LFS is doing all the work really). I have no idea how Aonio figured out that the shift light came on of course but I'm sure Daniel will find a way Smile

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG