The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1355 posts, started )
Few days ago I submitted a new update, but totally forgot about this thread.

There has been a lot of fixes and improvements, here is short summary from official change log:

Quote :New LFSLazy icon
Options->Buddies - new appearance, hello messages per buddie
UI - Toolbar
UI Chat - smiles are replaced with icons, clickable URLs, animations for new messages, country flags
TV mode - qualy/race
Split predict - speed difference gadget interpolated based on position
Entry screen->Servers - new filters: practice, drift
LFSLazy stutterless screenshot is optionable
Dashboard - LX4/LX6 gauges
and many other fixes and improvements Smile

What do you think about new stuff (e.g. smiles)? Got anything more to add?

Development continues, and there are some nice features for next version.
Notification when carrying too much fuel in race. Delays in Dashboard load are greatly decreased. All dashboards are installed on start, before they would be installed when you left pits with specific car and it wouldn't appear until installation is complete. Other than that textures for all cars are preloaded which reduced delay when switching between cars more than 20x, in other words almost non-existent.
Nice roadmap, I'm still up for beta testing and design advices Smile
Isn't UI now just great? Big grin

BTW submitted today a new update mainly because there was a "bug" that caused little more CPU usage than usual (here 2-3%).
Here is rest of change log:
Quote : Fuel Warning - notification when carrying too much fuel
Chat - display previous lines when start LFSLazy (in options configure number of lines to keep)
Dashboard - all dashes are installed in advance, textures are preloaded, new Gear Auto text (R,N,D)
LFSLazy would constantly redraw last chat line causing increased CPU usage
Position List - holding CTRL shows restrictions instead of car names

Nice update !

However, it broken down the FXO gauges, and I had to delete all gauges (execept the custom ones I had) and launch LFSLazy again to fix them/update them.
And by the way, what it this weird background on the LX gauges ? Looks like JPG compression with multiple color edits made on paint. Can you send me the .psd so I fix it by myself ?
Broken down? It will not do a thing if you have a FXO gauges installed (FXO folder is there).
You don't have to delete all gauges to make LFSLazy install them, but each time on start it checks which one are missing and install only these.

LX gauges are made by R@fiXII ( https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1895736#post1895736 ) .pdn is inluded there
Im trying to update to Version 51, it wont let me do it, only says "Cannot write LFSlazy.exe".

I cannot fully uninstall the program either, to do a fresh install. says its opened in "System" or smth.

What should i do?
Quote from toniara97 :Im trying to update to Version 51, it wont let me do it, only says "Cannot write LFSlazy.exe".

I cannot fully uninstall the program either, to do a fresh install. says its opened in "System" or smth.

What should i do?

Wild guess: maybe try to run installer as administrator?
Quote from vitaly_m :
Quote from toniara97 :Im trying to update to Version 51, it wont let me do it, only says "Cannot write LFSlazy.exe".

What should i do?

Wild guess: maybe try to run installer as administrator?

Tried, gives the exact same output.
Hey, I don't know why it fails on your PC, but you can manually update by downloading from first post and replacing your current one.

LFSLazy does not have installer, it is simply a program that will work wherever you run it.
when i type in chat /insim 29999 it says InSim - TCP : bind failed, can someone help me?
Your firewall software on your computer blocks the opening of that port.
i turn it off but still not working
Then its not really turned off or you have multiple firewalls. Maybe you said deny to the Windows LFS.exe popup earlier. Then it remembers forever to block.

In case of W7 or up: Type wf.msc @Windows run field and look what setting LFS has @Control->Firewall in the left side panel

Quote from toniara97 :Tried, gives the exact same output.

I have the same problem for many applications @win7 after a nasty virus infection somewhere this summer. It's really annoying. Some Windows setting changed and I don't know how to fix it. Even if I remove an .exe file in administrator mode it keeps coming back a few times until it finally gets really deleted.
so can u help me?
Actually that sounds like an bug/issue in LFS.

Go to Multiplayer->Start new host and delete IP Address.
Hello,

The standard dashboards that normally come with Lazy are not working for me, I just get a black dashboard. Any help?

Thanks
Which version of LFS are you using?

Can you please test if color changes when you modify background color in Dashboard editor (/o dash)
Hey dan, yesterday Scawen posted about a new test patch; 0.6J2. LFS Lazy now wont work with this, this is only a test patch but is still effecting gameplay for lfs, as I personally didn't backup the old LFS, I now have to use this version. Could you update LFS lazy or make a copy of it to be accessible over on patch 0.6J2?

View the new test patch here: https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1897393
What is dan
Hey dan i love uNa-na
Quote from DJmad :Hey dan, yesterday Scawen posted about a new test patch; 0.6J2. LFS Lazy now wont work with this, this is only a test patch but is still effecting gameplay for lfs, as I personally didn't backup the old LFS, I now have to use this version. Could you update LFS lazy or make a copy of it to be accessible over on patch 0.6J2?

I updated it today Thumbs up
Quote from cuprum :Hey dan i love uNa-na

Heart
Dat fuel prediction...!

I am becoming more lazier with every update. Great job Dani Big grin
-
(coniii) DELETED by Scawen : cracker
-
(DANIEL-CRO) DELETED by Scawen : reply to cracker
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
Quote from DJmad :Hey dan, yesterday Scawen posted about a new test patch; 0.6J2. LFS Lazy now wont work with this, this is only a test patch but is still effecting gameplay for lfs, as I personally didn't backup the old LFS, I now have to use this version. Could you update LFS lazy or make a copy of it to be accessible over on patch 0.6J2?

I updated it today Thumbs up
Quote from cuprum :Hey dan i love uNa-na

Heart

Sweet, thanks mate
Hey Daniel, I just updated to the latest version and I keep getting this error and after it just shuts down. Basically I cannot use LFSLazy anymore Frown Pls halp
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
There were absolutely no changes on that part of code, so I don't think that is related to new version. Did you try checking if there is some leftover LFS or LFSLazy processes? Or rebooting PC?
Hey Daniel. I just thought, how to have a high quality image fitted to the dashboard? I just making it. But it was getting larger in the dashboard. Actually I wanted it to be more detail. hows that gonna be made?

LFSLazy
(1355 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG