The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Quote from oibatha :And when i type /insim 29999 to lfs chat it says:
Insim - TCP: bind failed
Insim : not initialised

That sound like pretty frequent problem with insim.
Go to Multiplayer->Start new host and delete IP Address.
Now it works!
and this is AWESOME! thanks really much i luv u
Great progress. I don't like, let's say, hate the rotating radar. Could we turn it off in the options? (I saw there's a Rotate option, but disabling that (making it grey) even increases the amount of rotating. Weird.)
Oh, damn bugs

Fixed, there is now new update that support rotating by angular velocity (previous) and drift angle. That setting is in side menu->options.
Rotating by drift angle also show a shadow with the car direction ....
Ehm, those PB times are only Lazy clean lap times? Can it be set to lfsw PB times?
Aww yeah, thanks mate, now I can use it again! That's what I call as a fast support!
Quote from Litro :Ehm, those PB times are only Lazy clean lap times?

Yes. If you don't like required cleanliness of lap which I know can be quite hard to busy server, you can turn off lap discard for each individual violation.
Quote from Litro :Can it be set to lfsw PB times?

No, at the moment. Although I consider adding it
Quote from MandulAA :Aww yeah, thanks mate, now I can use it again! That's what I call as a fast support!

I kinda added option to turn off rotation like a minute before release, so definitely it was untested and the mistake was silly, I didn't catch all code that does rotation into if(rotate radar)
is there a way to change the kph to mph in LFS lazy
LFSLazy should automatically use kmph/mph setting from your LFS, so in my opinion there isn't need for additional setting.
ok thx
where can buy LFSLAZY?
Donate to daniel-cro
Yeah, can I have a refund Daniel, I thought it was going to drive XRG under 1:33 for me
No refund, I've spent all the money on booze.
It doesn't activated Rockingham on my LFS ! Want a refund too !
Hey DANIEL-CRO!

-Forget need add Turbo hud.

And i want add indicator to Hud in LFSlazy i use camera hood without HUD from LFS Default. I dont want sound indicator because I'm Deaf (Can't Hear)
U can do? Please, thank you!
Thanks!! very good app!!

So, the only thing I do not like, you can spy on how much fuel they have opponents...
Quote from GT4_PL :
And i want add indicator to Hud in LFSlazy i use camera hood without HUD from LFS Default. I dont want sound indicator because I'm Deaf (Can't Hear)
U can do? Please, thank you!

I'm sorry to hear that
Unfortunately, it isn't possible to add any more gadgets using current system. I have on my TO-DO list to rewrite that system in more flexible way. Every gadget consists of two InSim buttons, there are 19 gadgets (?) which make a total of 38 InSim buttons. InSim allow maximum of 240 buttons, rest is taken by menus. Right now maximum can easily be reached, so I simply cannot add any more gadgets. However the idea is to make number of gadgets unlimited on programmers side, but that user can choose up to 19 gadgets at the same time, because I'm pretty sure that most of us don't need all gadgets active. I already have several other gadgets to add on my list such as drift angle, WR comparison, ...
Ah No problem.
I like the fuel consumption gadget, although it would be great if you could change it to show the average trip consumption. The current consumption does not have much significance to me.
i found a bug: i am unable to alt+tab when running LFSLazy.
Quote from misu2048 :i found a bug: i am unable to alt+tab when running LFSLazy.

Same for me, when I drive with keyboard (I don't have the problem while driving with my wheel).
I already got such reports. However I cannot reporoduce that, same as couple of other people I asked to try. Anyway SHIFT+F4 should work.

Progress report (not released)

Split Predictor
I improved Split predictor which now use new file formats (incompatible). Results are much better than before and now it can display time difference in 3 decimals! Here is preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B5l8fK1NBs

Dashboard
I have managed to draw to dashboard surface. Basically I can now draw whatever I want, however only problem is gauges are slightly blurry (just like default ones). Idea is to make them customizable by the user, and that require some time for proper implementation. But even ATM you can change most of parameters live using Dashboard Editor and if you change any of textures you just hit one button and its reloaded.
Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inuRLhz3occ
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Dashboard
I have managed to draw to dashboard surface. Basically I can now draw whatever I want, however only problem is gauges are slightly blurry (just like default ones). Idea is to make them customizable by the user, and that require some time for proper implementation. But even ATM you can change most of parameters live using Dashboard Editor and if you change any of textures you just hit one button and its reloaded.
Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inuRLhz3occ

Want ! want ! want ! want ! want !

That's a thing I'm waiting for years bro ! Good job !

So, next step : LFS Lazy add real-time reflections, per-pixel lighting & soft shadows to LFS ?

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG