The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Quote from DeKo :
bavaria

you're insulting my northern german mind! My ancestors never wore that bavarian trash

now back OT
Quote :Hey guys, in regards to questions about the first deposit of GTA$. We're aiming to make the first deposit of $250,000 in all players accounts early next week once we've confirmed that any remaining game progress issues have been fixed for the community in this latest title update. Thanks for understanding and stay tuned to the Newswire for more details.

From R*
Quote from Mustafur :The rarest car i think, is the Canis Mesa offroad the car merrywether uses, im pretty sure the only way you can get it is from.the missions with them, I managed to get one for Micheal in one of the missions.

it just spawned in front of me online xD just joined online session, and a businesslady parked her car right in front of me xD
Quote from DeKo :Rich coming from a German, a Kilt might be unusual but the shit you lot wear is off the hook. I would much rather be in a Kilt, thank you very much .

Everytime i wear these very manly pants i get lots of beer, i would see that as an advantage.
Quote from pipa :Everytime i wear these very manly pants i get lots of beer, i would see that as an advantage.

Only time we wear a Kilt over here is basically for weddings so plenty of drink being drank anyway.
I guess we are getting a bit far offtopic.

Anybody noticed this yet from Nervstar?

Quote :For those of you inquiring about mission payouts, there was a change that reduces payouts by 50% after a repeat of the mission. So, basically, the first time you play and beat the mission, you will get the full amount. Subsequent replays will see a payout amount reduced by half.

This is to help prepare for upcoming missions and content in the Beach Bum Pack as well as heists to help keep the game balanced as well as encourage the exploration of new missions and content in the game.

We understand players do like to enjoy a mission multiple times, so rather than remove the possibility of doing so, we've allowed replays of these missions at a reduced payout. Many players can get very good at a mission and beat it much faster in consecutive tries, so we've adjusted these payouts to match that case.

This also ties in to our ongoing discussion of replay availability for NPC missions, in which we are taking community feedback as well.

I apologize that there was not full clarity on this in the patch notes; however, hopefully this note will clear things up. If there are any additional questions on this, please do not hesitate to ask.

http://support.rockstargames.c ... cal-Bills-and-Patch-Notes
Quote from DeKo :Only time we wear a Kilt over here is basically for weddings so plenty of drink being drank anyway.

Well, you wear kilts only because you can flash your genitals to bystanders easily anyway.

Back to topic, I guess.
I smashed a biker and got this sweet bike

I see your Hexxer...

and raise you a chrome Sultan RS...

EDIT: Also, screw the glitching/boosting ****s, I've got to Level 54 doing races and missions, and now I get armoured trucks spawning. They can have anywhere from $5,000 to $20,000 in the back, and they spawn instantly when you have more than one Level 50+ player in your game, one after the other.
Okay, this is getting annoying. Lost progress levels twice now. Dropped from 38 -> 37 last night, and now dropped from 40 -> 38 again.

I noticed the game said "failed to save progress to cloud, retrying" and then "progress saved" but apparently it didn't save anything. Argh!
That chrome RS is ugly.

Sandking XL is stupidly awesoe. Huge (bulletproof upgraded) tires, too high for people to aim at you easily, it can drive over cars....

Now need the turbo for it and good luck stopping that thing.
QS, know any places to grab a Sultan? Used to have hours of fun in GTA IV with a few mates by starting a new game and trying to get to the Sultan RS at the top of the 3rd island and get it back to the 1st island, using jumps and anything possible. Love that car.
Quote from DeKo :QS, know any places to grab a Sultan? Used to have hours of fun in GTA IV with a few mates by starting a new game and trying to get to the Sultan RS at the top of the 3rd island and get it back to the 1st island, using jumps and anything possible. Love that car.

Prison parking lot. Found my one there on my first attempt.
That place is full of Karin cars, but all I get are the Merc knock-off and the 4x4. I'll keep trying, thanks.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
lol that is awesome
I would love to do some RV racing. Have 3 each rv 2 shooters 1 driver no bombs
Quote from DeKo :QS, know any places to grab a Sultan? Used to have hours of fun in GTA IV with a few mates by starting a new game and trying to get to the Sultan RS at the top of the 3rd island and get it back to the 1st island, using jumps and anything possible. Love that car.

They spawn on the roads, I've seen loads of them, just need to play a bit more and get lucky I guess. BTW I saw some people slagging off the Sultan, but it's really fast and handles nicely, it's better than the Tailgater.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :They spawn on the roads, I've seen loads of them, just need to play a bit more and get lucky I guess. BTW I saw some people slagging off the Sultan, but it's really fast and handles nicely, it's better than the Tailgater.

It's one of my favorites. Great for rallying along the fast dirt roads, too.
I love them in the SP, just haven't found one yet in Online, or haven't noticed it. Most of the time when I think I've found one, it's that damn Asterope. I'm L47 so it's not like I've not been playing enough too. Just luck.
My mate took this picture, his Sultan is fully tuned because he's a glitching SOB, mine has Race brakes and Engine Stage 4. I spent $25,000 for the chrome paint, which I think looks good mixed with matte black, it looks better during the day, definitely not subtle though.

Daytime Chrome and BMW driver parking skills

Quote from DieKolkrabe :As far as the SP goes I tend to agree, the missions feel repetitive. The MP's better however.

MP is infinitely more repetitive than single player.
But you can't screw around with friends in SP

Couldn't have timed this selfie better.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG