The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Quote from NitroNitrous :Is the one in the lighthouse the one who challenges you running? Yeah I've completed all the missions with her, Trevor fell in love but the feeling wasn't mutual

don't think its the same woman, I picked her up hitchhiking somewhere in the mountains while playing on a friends PS3 (and ignored the "you can bring this person to the altruistic camp bla bla")
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from Keling :Kinda surprising to see that the H1 is wide enough to hit the Camry with the left wheel and place its right wheels on the right side of the Neon at the same time. So if you only consider width the Neon can fit between H1's tyres.

Ha no it's not that big, I think the Toyota was already ruined before we even got there(it was a scrap yard, and just the neon was just sitting in the way. But would be cool to just go upto stopped traffic and be like "**** it! I'm driving a hummer! let's just drive over instead of around them"
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
How do you guys make money in this game? I seem to spend whatever scraps I get on painting cars so the cops won't ruin them within minutes.

Also, how can you change your personal car? I wasn't aware that whatever car you used in the tutorial would become your car forever and I had a crappy one....
Quote from atledreier :How do you guys make money in this game? I seem to spend whatever scraps I get on painting cars so the cops won't ruin them within minutes.

Also, how can you change your personal car? I wasn't aware that whatever car you used in the tutorial would become your car forever and I had a crappy one....

I do races. I start in my garage/apartment and use the phone menu to enter the races, without ever getting out of the garage/apartment (unless i want to go out and have fun). If you manage to win the races you can get up to 10k in one race... easy money.

You can change your personal car(s) when you take them to LS Customs and install a tracker and insurance.
I've run out of ways to make money. I'm level 56 and I've done all of the missions at least once, which means the payouts are really bad now. I did the Titan job solo on hard and got $5000. They've also stopped Armoured trucks from spawning as much as they used to, now I'm lucky to see one an hour. The worst change they made was reducing job payouts if you've already completed them, they should have saved that change for when they had more content to play.
Every new session i join, i still get 10k for winning the same races i did countless times before already (provided there is around 4-5 people participating in the race)?
Quote from jibber :Every new session i join, i still get 10k for winning the same races i did countless times before already (provided there is around 4-5 people participating in the race)?

It doesn't count for races, only missions. I won enough races to unlock all the car parts, then stopped doing them. I'm waiting for all the 12 year olds to go back to Call of Duty before playing competitive modes, played my first deathmatch yesterday, my team mates quit while we were winning, then I got dicked on by 3 people and lost, it took 10 minutes and I only got $1300.
I get those little kids in almost every race. They try to crash you and make you spin out, etc. The fun lies in outdriving them and still win the race. I imagine them raging in front of their TV and have to smile all the time.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :I usually fight fire with fire, I race clean but if they try to take me out first I annihilate them

Seems like LFS nowadays.
I like when they try to make big lunging PIT maneuvers. You can just quickly countersteer to stay straight while their momentum sends them flying into the wall.
Quote from jibber :I get those little kids in almost every race. They try to crash you and make you spin out, etc. The fun lies in outdriving them and still win the race. I imagine them raging in front of their TV and have to smile all the time.

The fun lies in when it is 99 laps at the airport figure of 8...the crashers lasted around 30 minutes then got bored....race total time was 1 hour and 26 mins....3 racers until lap 96 (!) and 2 finished.
Quote from Anthoop :The fun lies in when it is 99 laps at the airport figure of 8...the crashers lasted around 30 minutes then got bored....race total time was 1 hour and 26 mins....3 racers until lap 96 (!) and 2 finished.

why would you race 99 laps? I hate when the host do that...
I've gone back to one of my Collectors Edition cars, mainly because I really like the look of it.

Also changed the look of the Bodhi...

Quick noobish question, can one customize his apartment in any way possible?
Got myself a proper apartment finally, slowly starting to build up my car collection. Here's what I got so far:

My first car, a Sabre:

My "Ghost of Mt. Akina" Karin Futo:

My Freebie Elegy H8 (unmodded):

My Sandking XL, which can fit 6 people (unmodded):

And last but not least, my take on The Bandit's firebird, my Phoenix:

And here's all of them plus my mug:
Quote from chanoman315 :why would you race 99 laps? I hate when the host do that...

Because everyone expects a quit....I like to show my staying power...

I did not host the race btw....
do not,i repeat DO NOT link anything in this thread unless its the pc release date !
Quote from e2mustang :do not,i repeat DO NOT link anything in this thread unless its the pc release date !

wow so pc very master race
Quote from e2mustang :do not,i repeat DO NOT link anything in this thread unless its the pc release date !

Great idea.
Quote from JBiturbo :Quick noobish question, can one customize his apartment in any way possible?

Nope. The interiors only change depending on what level of apartment you have, the only difference on high end apartments is the view.
The high end apartments also clearly have a planning room in them aswell, I'd wager it's going to be used once the heist update arrives.
Quote from Matrixi :The high end apartments also clearly have a planning room in them aswell, I'd wager it's going to be used once the heist update arrives.

To do heists, or at least host them, you need a high end apartment with that room. Lester even tells you that during one of his annoying phone calls.

Anyway, me and my friend went on an adventure today, we decided to drive a fire truck to the top of Mt Chilliad.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG