The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Quote from Specht77 :Hello...

Some people might find those pictures offensive or inappropriate although they are pretty harmless, i just fancy keeping my forum account. So i won't post the first pic from that link.

Someone made $300 million on stocks :o

There is a trick to it with the ingame market, vs the Bawsaq one which is player economy driven, invest in the competitor of the place your gonna rob
Also when your doing side quests some people give you stock tips...

Plus if you see some trucks carrying supplies of the companies on the road, if you take them out, it should effect prices....
And so on

I think the Ammu-Nation gun shop stocks on Bawsaq should be steady gainers, since everyone is going to buying a lot of guns and ammo
Once the servers are back online that is! Seems like it, based on the graph here
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/bawsaq
It hurts how bad i want to play this..
Ugh the ingame phone camera looks like crap - but this is my fav ride , unmodded
shades of AMG SLK Black Edition

Quote from Boris Lozac :It hurts how bad i want to play this..

But Boris! The physics aren't as realistic as GTA4 and it's not as big as anticipated!
Nope.
Quite the battle of wits there.

If you ignore previous gta games and look at it on its own it is breath taking. Considering how old the consoles are it's amazing what they have made work (only just, but still). And it's fun, and comical and satirical. I really hope they announce it for pc soon, or failing that the next gen consoles.

I also stand by my belief that the consoles were delayed by this. $1billion.
Quote from sinbad :Quite the battle of wits there.

If you ignore previous gta games and look at it on its own it is breath taking. Considering how old the consoles are it's amazing what they have made work (only just, but still). And it's fun, and comical and satirical. I really hope they announce it for pc soon, or failing that the next gen consoles.

I also stand by my belief that the consoles were delayed by this. $1billion.

It is an absolutely beautiful game considering the hardware.

I place bets on a PS4/XB1/PC multi release.
If you guys didn't see, launch day raked in $800 million. It took GTA IV a week to do that.
After playing a few hours I am happy with the driving physics, My one big complaint is that the hood view is not centred, also after modding micheals default car and adding a custom hood, I no longer have the hood view, only chase views !!! wtf wtf wtf

edit: just replaced the hood with a plain carbon hood and got my hood cam back, that kinda sucks to lose hood cam when you stick a scoop on the hood ffs...
Quote from CoolColJ :Someone made $300 million on stocks :o

There is a trick to it with the ingame market, vs the Bawsaq one which is player economy driven, invest in the competitor of the place your gonna rob
Also when your doing side quests some people give you stock tips...

Plus if you see some trucks carrying supplies of the companies on the road, if you take them out, it should effect prices....
And so on

I think the Ammu-Nation gun shop stocks on Bawsaq should be steady gainers, since everyone is going to buying a lot of guns and ammo
Once the servers are back online that is! Seems like it, based on the graph here
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/bawsaq

I call massive BS on that. Unless you sat on it for a week you'd not even get close to 300 mil. Growth and financial change is minimal at the best of times. You're lucky to get even a 35% profit so how the hell can someone get 300mil ? Massive lie.

The maximum growth I've seen is only 28 or so % So you'd need a fair bit of poke to get that kind of investment return.
It was some Russian dude who make that money, he had a video out about, see if I can find it.
You need buy as much Lifeinvader stock as you can when it bottoms out

---

Man the mountain roads/area is beautiful - really nice driving it from hood view, but even better if it had higher framerate, and more GT like physics and steering wheel support
Plus the clearing rain sun/showers, I don't think I've seen that in a sandbox game till now

I dressed my Trevor in army camo and shaved side hairstyle - suits him

Just finished my first heist, Michael has an extra $700+k to spend now!
My modded GT-R Knockoff

Just can't get off the hype, this game is too amazing.
Anybody still got a feeling going to country side only when first mission will make you do so?

P.S. How about RGSC Live For Speed PS3 crew? We will be able to play together at GTAOnline launch?
I just made 100,000 as Franklin on the stock market.

Was sweet.
dat biniz man homie.

/lamar
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I just made 100,000 as Franklin on the stock market.

Was sweet.

Did you do it after an assasination?

I did, I bought tons of Debonaire shares, and saw my money go from $200K to over $300k, but I sold early....
No. It was fairly random actually. I bought a bunch of something random. Came back and it had made me 100,000

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG