The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I don't think it's humanly possible to have a shittier place than 4chan.

it's called lfsforum
IMO...

Reddit tried to find the Boston Bomber, but it ended up being a witch hunt that pinned it on a bunch of incorrect suspects. 4chan would've told the bombers how to improve their explosives.

Yes, 4chan is almost infinitely more vile (and knows it) due to it's anonymous nature, but that's the same reason that it is completely honest with itself. Reddit is the opposite, trying to be perfect in every way. They almost always **** up, and then try to deny it.
Quote from Rappa Z :IMO...

Reddit tried to find the Boston Bomber, but it ended up being a witch hunt that pinned it on a bunch of incorrect suspects. 4chan would've told the bombers how to improve their explosives.

Yes, 4chan is almost infinitely more vile (and knows it) due to it's anonymous nature, but that's the same reason that it is completely honest with itself. Reddit is the opposite, trying to be perfect in every way. They almost always **** up, and then try to deny it.

Yea... 4chan is the honest reality of teh world. And Reddit is the sick reality of the world, where people fake their whole identities practically and sit there with wikipedia alongside their reddit tab so they can pretend they know what they are talking about.
My Eclipse and GT-R

That plane catch is just balls.
I wish I could join servers where people are awesome instead of riding you over with a tank all the time.
Quote from FireMike15 :That plane catch is just balls.
I wish I could join servers where people are awesome instead of riding you over with a tank all the time.

Plane catch? Did I miss what you are referring to?

If you join public freeroam servers then expect mayhem...join a crew and/or collect friends then you can expect a different freeroam experience.
Join a private server and from there join missions/sports/races/etc. if you do not like freeroam with others.

Long list of changes- http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201672037
Haha...excellent...thanks.
Would be nice to have some SP content for a change, as online has lost all its appeal. Been trying to get 100% lately, up to 91% now.
Quote from Matrixi :Would be nice to have some SP content for a change, as online has lost all its appeal. Been trying to get 100% lately, up to 91% now.

Quote from rockstar :Just like the recent Valentine's Day Massacre Special, the new vehicles and weapons will be available in both Story Mode and Online. In Story Mode, weapons will be deposited into all three characters' inventory with two full ammo-clips and all three cars are accessible from their garage properties.

I want that Alpha in some weird way....
Quote from jibber :

I know the vehicles and weapons will be available in SP (yippee) but what I desire is more missions from strangers and freaks, or even some extension for the story.
Quote from Matrixi :I know the vehicles and weapons will be available in SP (yippee) but what I desire is more missions from strangers and freaks, or even some extension for the story.

They said that future updates will bring more flight school and assassination missions.

I don't know, maybe some DLC like TLAD or TBOGT would be nice, but i doubt we'll ever see that for GTAV... in hindsight, most of the missions in GTAV were pretty boring anyway. Drive here, drive there... i think i've never spent so much time driving from A to B in any GTA game before...

For me the fun is in doing silly stuff while free roaming in SP. Much more fun than the actual missions IMO.
I agree, story missions were mostly pretty boring although I did enjoy the strangers and freaks missions a lot since they didn't take long to complete. Except for that one Epsilon mission, guess which one:

^ some NASCAR competition?
Quote from Bose321 :Only if you would be driving in the wrong direction.

No it's dirt oval.
...still I get confused by people using/exploiting any game glitches or using cheats to gain a mental advantage over the people they are playing against....
Quote from Matrixi :I agree, story missions were mostly pretty boring although I did enjoy the strangers and freaks missions a lot since they didn't take long to complete. Except for that one Epsilon mission, guess which one:

Honestly i thought i would hate it, but i did it all in one sitting by trying to find packages and letter scraps. Didn't find shit.
Quote from speed1230 :
It appears that you can now purchase all cars online, no more frustration looking for an Asea now.

GTA Online only...

Rockstar. ಠ_ಠ
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from Wenom :
BTW has anyone tried the new cars online yet? Are they faster than lets say Carbonizzare or Entity XF?

I bought the Turismo (super car class) and it is slower than the Entity around the tracks I have compared them on....
The Jester is in the sports class and I have not tried it yet.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG