The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Does anyone have a estimate on the best garage yet, car class wise?

I have :

Cheetah (My favourite Super)
Sabra (good in muscle class)
Elegy (good without corners)
Bifta (good)
Rebel (decent, but useless)
Hotknife (useless)
Carbon RS (Semi)
Coquette (Very good)
Zion (pwetty good)
Kalahari (For Fun)

(all cars are bought)
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
It'a quite odd, i find mu Coquette to be quite competitive with anything in sports, have never lost to the carbonizzare anyways oh well, let the testing commence.
The Carbo is basically the FZR. Everyone who can't drive it (97% of GTA players) says it sucks, but it's really the best out of them and can hang with the supers in terms of speed. Cornering in it kinda reminds me of the XRT.
I prefer the Feltzer in the sports class but have not tried a fully modded Carbonizzare, maybe I should.
In my garage I have:-
Bikes....BO1RR and Akuma
Cars...Entity...Turismo....Feltzer...Exemplar...Gauntlet...Baller...Bifta...and the dreadful Rat Loader that I got for free just to see what all the fuss was about!

With only a ten car garage it is not possible to have the tool for every race, yes, you can cover all of the classes but many times you will need a different car/bike dependent on the track....eg Adder/Entity or Akuma/BO1 and short/long/twisty/straight tracks.
"Time" huhu.
They ever get around to adding heists?
Information from a Let's Play I watch has it that the last patches brought out several highly detailed interiors to some building that can't be accessed yet (without hacking), hinting at the heists everybody is waiting for.
Quote from Rappa Z :They ever get around to adding heists?

Not yet...but as above there are some rumours that it will not be long.

Quite looking forward to the update though, I am hoping it will lift the boredom a little.
Being able to have a race without being punted off, should increase the driving standard of those doing the punting....
A few new missions, hopefully people will choose something other than Rooftop Rumble.
So now there's a "mental health" gauge online which is meant to separate PvP'ers from PvE'ers, but it also fills up by killing NPCs... yet another great idea, but a piss poor execution of it. How do rockstar come up with these?

Atleast it's now possible to own two properties, got my OCD garages set up.
Attached images
g1.jpg
g2.jpg
Quote from chanoman315 :Looks great

http://www.rockstargames.com/videos#/?video=11144

"Grand Theft Auto V -- Coming for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC this Fall"

Celebration!

They're also keeping the video editor exclusively for PC like they did with IV:
"Grand Theft Auto V for PC will also feature a video editor designed for advanced movie-making."

Can't wait to play it at 1600p60 after the headache inducing 720p30 rubbish on consoles.
Finally. I'm hoping it will be a good port. Lost a little interest in this game, but will get it I think.
I will wait for youtube vids and reviews, not gonna pre-order because I smell it could be just an ugly PS4 port same as Watch Dogs.

When I'm proven wrong then I am definitely going to my local store and buy the game. (Like literally, not just download it from TPB)

Working dashboard gauges = cockpit camera?
this might be the only AAA game I might buy
Quote from Matrixi :

Working dashboard gauges = cockpit camera?

If this is true, let's hope it won't be as terrible as the one in Watch Dogs...
there is a cockpit cam in watch dogs?
Here's what's known and confirmed from R* so far:
  • Improved draw distances
  • High quality textures across the board
  • Increased traffic density
  • New wildlife and animals (hammerhead sharks and cats visible on trailer)
  • Improved weather
  • Damage model has been enhanced
  • PC exclusive video editor
  • Option to cross-transfer GTAO progress to Xbone/PS4/PC
  • "And an array of new details to discover"
View wise that doesn't look bad at all, atleast other than the artificial DOF blur. No overdone G-force shaking, FOV looks pretty good... better than the current GTA bonnet cameras with their binoc FOV and floaty movement for sure.

Too bad WD driving physics are pure trash, as is the rest of the game.
Well, it's not only about the looks (yes that blur is terrible). It's also things like looking left and right out of the windows.. In watch dogs you can't actually do that (except for turning your head left/right 5 degrees). Well maybe it's also that the view makes me feel like driving a weird tiny plastic car with no weight or feel to it... Lol... Even the bonnet cam in gta is miles better in regard to making me feel like i'm actually driving a car...
It also sucks that they didn't bother with working needles in the cockpit view - even if they just moved lol.. looks so half assed

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG