The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Grand Theft Auto V
Old news But certainly looking forward to it.
Trailer on my birthday.

I think the PC users have to wait ages for this game. If it will come to the PC at all.

Rockstargames has developed an habbit to ditch the PC.
Going to be interesting to see what they dish up this time
#6 - Myffe
If its not coming to PC, im not buying it
Well, the last to games either come much later (LA Noire) or didn't come at all (Red Dead Redemption)

So I won't have high hopes for that.

Or it might be a bad console port like GTA IV if it will come to PC at the same time as for the consoles.

Either way, I'm sure it will suck for PC users.
Did not get IV because of the tons of crap like ms live games and what else that was bundled with it. Probably the same for this one too. Plus my machine isn't probably able to run it well anyways.
This better be more like san andreas... GTA IV was bad.
Quote from TamelCoe :This better be more GTA IV... San Andreas was bad.

>_>
fixd
for me atleast
: D
Wasn't expecting it so fast. It's obvious then that it will run on the same engine as IV. I'm actually happy with that since I love Euphoria. I doubt the trailer will reveal much...

Quote from Fuse5 :>_>
fixd
for me atleast
: D

+1
Not that San Andreas was bad, but GTA IV is more serious/realistic and I like that. San Andreas fans should be satisfied with Saints Row 3 which is comming next month. I'm getting it too.
Quote from Myffe :If its not coming to PC, im not buying it

that includes me also.
I liked iv. There where some annoying things, but MS live stuff was no reason not to play, you could get rid of that stuff very easily. I still play in a sandbox way every now and again, there are some great mods for the PC too.

I am also surprised they are releasing 5 so soon, which would imply they are using the same engine, which would be a first for a GTA sequel.

What about the "V" logo on that splash/temp page? Looks kind of retro..like 50s maybe?
#15 - JJ72
who cares when saints row 3 is coming out?
Hell, I'd even be happy if they re-do the current GTAIV game (graphics/performance). I've put so much time in that game (Still am).

Can't wait for this!
Quote from Myffe :If its not coming to PC, im not buying it

If it doesn't come to SNES I'm not buying it
Oh man, been playing GTA SA lately and played IV for months non-stop..
Surely gonna get this!
GTA IV was the first GTA I really actually liked and played thru. Poor performance and horrible jaggies etc were of course annoying but the game itself was one of the best games I've ever played and that is much for me because I very rarely have the patience to play a FPS game fully thru. I think actually IV is the only non-racing game with HL2 that I have played from start to the end. Well ok racing-games (or sims more like) aren't really never "played thru" but you maybe get my point.

I could say I have high hopes for this but I'm feeling a bit pessimist as a PC player.
Best news I've heard all day. I'm hoping it is something along the lines of San Andreas.
Years ago some rumour was going around that Nico will be in the GTA V aswell, going back to Liberty city, if i remember correctly.. I personally wouldn't have a problem with that.
Quote from BigPeBe :GTA IV was the first GTA I really actually liked and played thru. Poor performance and horrible jaggies etc were of course annoying but the game itself was one of the best games I've ever played and that is much for me because I very rarely have the patience to play a FPS game fully thru. I think actually IV is the only non-racing game with HL2 that I have played from start to the end. Well ok racing-games (or sims more like) aren't really never "played thru" but you maybe get my point.

I could say I have high hopes for this but I'm feeling a bit pessimist as a PC player.

How is GTA a FPS? But i agree, the only GTA i completed the campaign, top 10 best games i played.
lol should've used the term "shooter".
I had a mate show me saints row the third yesterday. Actually makes me wonder why i bothered with GTA.

GTA III for me was the most fun.
GTA4 was awesome. Loved the setting. Loved the story. LOVED the character.

Cant wait to see this trailer.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG