The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
new graphics look amazing....
Quote from E.Reiljans :Well.. quality > quantity.

But it's sad when there's not many decent servers, and they're half empty.
So many posts about SA:MP, so confusing! I thought I was in GTA SA thread, not in GTA V...
bf3 graphics in gta? O.O /want
But a wrong thread..
So, next spring.. PS3 and 360, no PC.

Rockstar can go and get bent.

R*

What do you expect, just wait 6 months for a shitty port that will probably only run on a pc that has an 8-core processor
Exactly... I lost any hope about playing GTA in my PC after the crappy port GTA IV, so GTA V is gonna be played in the PS3 that I initially bought only for GT5...
#463 - Uke
In the first posters of GTA IV or Max Payne Pc wasn't included either. so don't lose the hope. We'll get a shitty port a couple of months after the release.
but didn't GTA IV come out for PC a bit later than it did for the Xbox or the PS3 as well? :/
Are you perfectly sure about legitimity of that poster?
Nothing is 100% certain until the gameinformer reveal in couple weeks.

Another pic:

Quote from Senninha25 :but didn't GTA IV come out for PC a bit later than it did for the Xbox or the PS3 as well? :/

Depends if you consider ''a bit later'' a couple of months later.
Shame I actually considered buying it on pc...
I would be amazed if they wouldn't release it on the PC.

I'm sure they made a nice profit with it on the PC + I'm sure R* likes the modding attention.
I believe it's been the case that the PC release followed a couple of months later since GTA III, so I bet it's going to be released on the PC.
it would make no sense at all to loose millions of dollars by not releasing a pc version
Guess I am getting a 360 again.

The only reason I got my first one was to play GTA4.
Great news nevertheless.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG