The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
looking at the jet screenshot I think the playable character is the old dude.

sshers16 minutes ago
I hope it doesnt come out for PC
Quote from flymike91 :looking at the jet screenshot I think the playable character is the old dude.

I believe it has already been confirmed that there are 5? or multiple playable protagonists.

Not sure if it has been said already but Zavvi confirmed the release date atm as 23 November 2012.

This is the date that Rockstar has gave them.
Quote from thisnameistaken :
So not GTA, GTA 2 or GTA London, then...

Me neither...just didn't dig that 2d'ish style back then, 3 was the game that got me hooked for the gta series for the first time. Gta4 itself was pretty good but for some reason i got bored at the half way...but the ballad of gay tony and the lost and damned were addicting addons wich I througly enjoyed.
Quote from lukelfs :I believe it has already been confirmed that there are 5? or multiple playable protagonists.

Not sure if it has been said already but Zavvi confirmed the release date atm as 23 November 2012.

This is the date that Rockstar has gave them.

Source please.
Quote from Bose321 :Source please.

http://translate.google.com/tr ... -de-lancamento-para-gta-v

Quote :Following the news yesterday , we contacted the Zavvi asking you to confirm the release date set for Grand Theft Auto V.

"I can confirm that this is the release date forward by our supplier. If the release date change, our website will be updated immediately."

BUT

Quote :Update: After an afternoon around the release date of GTA V at Zavvi again contacted Eurogamer Portugal stating that the date is "a date waiting," not based on a "confirmation from our supplier on the release date of Grand Theft Auto V ".

The Zavvi adds, "The date of November 23 has been removed from our website."

Those are just rumours and speculations, unless this Zavvi person, whoever it may be, is a trusted source.

I however think a release somewhere at the end of 2012 would be possible looking at the rate of screenshots and the level of detail in them.
Quote from Bose321 :Those are just rumours and speculations, unless this Zavvi person, whoever it may be, is a trusted source.

I however think a release somewhere at the end of 2012 would be possible looking at the rate of screenshots and the level of detail in them.

Zavvi was Virgin Megastores in the UK, they are quite a big online UK company now.

I still agree that it will come out this year, if not then I hope it really is as good as it looks.
Very nice! I just seriously hope, they'll come with trailer next time, which could mean release date announcement.
Yes!!!
Being able to hook up trailers again is schweeeet
Quote from Scrabby :Yes!!!
Being able to hook up trailers again is schweeeet

There's a nice mod for GTAIV for that which is totally awesome, you can even load cars on/in the trailers etc.

If that picture of the air plane above the little river is in-game...jaw dropping!
hm new infernus looks nice
Quote from luki97 :hm new infernus looks nice

Isn't it 99% like the Infernus from GTA V?
Quote from Bose321 :Isn't it 99% like the Infernus from GTA V?

Seems like it lol

Those latest images look amazing, especially the plane flying over the river. Makes GTA IV look so dated lol
Quote from lukelfs :
Those latest images look amazing, especially the plane flying over the river.

Yeah, they really have done the water properly this time.
...is there an active multiplayer for GTA 4 on the PC???

...don't suppose theres a SAMP inequivalent for it...?
There is/was IV:MP
Why would you need a buggy multiplayer mod while you have native multiplayer?

And yeah, there are plenty of people online.
you just need to complete the first mission and win the phone, then go on the phone and search for multiplayer
Quote from CSU1 :...is there an active multiplayer for GTA 4 on the PC???

...don't suppose theres a SAMP inequivalent for it...?

Why would you want SA-MP equivalent when there could be MTA: SA equivalent?
Quote from Bose321 :Why would you need a buggy multiplayer mod while you have native multiplayer?

And yeah, there are plenty of people online.

SAMP is hardly buggy - there are a LOT of great servers out there whom have spent thousands of hours coding extra's for the servers HBG for one

Quote from Specht77 :you just need to complete the first mission and win the phone, then go on the phone and search for multiplayer

Thank you.

---

I bought this title when it was first released, three months later the servers where a ghost town - was just asking if things have picked up since then is all

E;

@ E.Reiljans - never even heard of MTA thank you =)
Quote from E.Reiljans :Why would you want SA-MP equivalent when there could be MTA: SA equivalent?

Mta is much better, but has less players.
...these guy's are rolling out an update within the next week or so, looks interesting....although it's a hard-core RP server (which gets on my nerves) it's probably the most realistic economy/community out of them all (Englich speaking anyway).

Here's a vid of the updated Drugs Farmer job they are including
http://youtu.be/uTcg0gWHq74

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG