The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Did anyone else see Rally Mode?
Gibigta5nowploshuehuahuehua.gif
Is anyone interested in making a crew (I believe on Social Club) and/or adding each other on PSN (I can't speak for those with a Xbox 360)?

I've made a PS3 crew. I'm not sure how it will exactly work in-game, but I guess we can at least join and see if that will work, and share usernames.

My PSN: The_Real_Bol

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/live_for_speed
I've requested an invite.
LOL, you last gen losers.
Get N or get out.
^

Quote from CheerioDM :LOL, you last gen losers.
Get N or get out.

This is more a less a game I will buy on all platforms it comes out on so it doesn't matter.

I have GTA IV on PC, PS3 and 360.

u mad?
Quote from Mustafur :This is more a less a game I will buy on all platforms it comes out on so it doesn't matter.

I have GTA IV on PC, PS3 and 360.

u mad?

I will be if I don't get some info soon.
I've accepted the 3 invites. Could everyone write down their names so I can check them and in the future add as friends (unless everything in GTA V go via Social Club)?
my ps3 nickname is chanofastest
I just joined the crew PSN in sig
So all these trailers so far weren't official..
They were, but only official as of the date they were released. Since the release of the trailer which was 2 weeks ago, thier have been minor changes to the characters etc. This release will be the OFFICIAL trailer, meaning thier won't be any more tweaks done to the game beyond that point. The game is now being duplicated and shipped out.
Cancelled my disc preorder and changed it to PSN, can have the full game installed on SSD that way without a noisy disc spinning in drive.

Bring on the 17th already.
Yeah i did the same but only because i can't be bothered going to the store, thats an extra hour or so gameplay instead of waiting inline at a midnight launch hehe.
How do you still have a working PS3..
Cause they break down by just looking at it..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Cause they break down by just looking at it..

You are 100% correct sir.
You must be a true man of wisdom.

Oh how I love sarcasm.
I think Boriz is broken, someone fix him!
I guess my 4 year old PS3, which runs nearly 24/7, should be broken then?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I guess my 4 year old PS3, which runs nearly 24/7, should be broken then?

mine hasn't been off since gt5 came out and it blew up my house 4 times!

damn things..

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG