The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Since there is 3 main characters how will the money work, like will each character have seperate money accounts or will all 3 be combined into one?
If I had to reckon, it would be seperate.
lPC CONFIRMED TO BE A PC
You seriously thought you're gonna play it this fall on PC? Good joke. :wmann3:
Rockstar will make a fortune, everyone buys it for PS3/360, then they release it eventually for PS4/One, everyone who bought it will probably buy it again, then they release it for PC
Quote from pipa :Sounds like a very predictable statement after leaking information you are not supposed to. Doubt it will come to pc this year too though.

The NVidia press release that "leaked" the info was pretty much a simple fückup from the NVidia PR guy, he took a glance at the list of the most anticipated soon-to-be-released titles and GTA V was among them

I'm sure that there will be a PC release, but I don't expect it this year.
Should I buy a console for GTA V? I'm just starting to like it more every time I read about it. Don't like a console at all, but which one is the least shitty?

I mean, I like the whole modern UI that the xbox has, and the smartglass feature, but it sucks to pay to go online.

I don't know a single thing about the PS3, but I don't like Sony and the controller is a piece of shit.

Choices...
PS3 has free multiplayer, so there's that. Might aswell get GT6 for it when it comes.

I personally rate MS higher in the scumbag level currently with all their anti-consumer Windows 8/Xbone cockups. Sony (for once) seems to be doing nice things for their users, if they'll keep at it remains to be seen.
As well, the only things that Microsoft is doing that appears to be "good" for consumers, is simply reacting to all the negative press that they're getting for their poor choices.

It doesn't really show a cohesive game plan, just throwing shit at the wall and seeing how many rights consumers are willing to give up. Never mind that most of their "changes" have been reactionary to what Sony has done, which also doesn't show a clear game plan.
Yeah like I thought. So the PS3 will be a good choice, especially with GTA Online (which seems to be a great thing). I hope there's some good deal or combo with a PS3 and GTA V since console games cost shitloads of money. Are the PS3's hackable whilst keeping the option to go online?
The PS3's have been a (basically) impenetrable fortress. Piracy and other hacks have been basically non-existent over the lifespan of the console, which is an incredible feat.

As well, I think there's (starting) to be a fairly cheap $199 PS3 beginning to be sold. Caveat is that it only has a 12 GB flash memory, but you can always add a 2.5" HDD to it with ease. Otherwise they tend to be $269.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The PS3's have been a (basically) impenetrable fortress. Piracy and other hacks have been basically non-existent over the lifespan of the console, which is an incredible feat.

Apart from the massive hack that got millions of accounts information stolen, which resulted in everyone getting 3 free games from the store?
The PS3 wasn't hacked in that though. PSN was, which is completely different.

The PS3 has been basically impenetrable. There's been very few hacks on the system.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The PS3 wasn't hacked in that though. PSN was, which is completely different.

The PS3 has been basically impenetrable. There's been very few hacks on the system.

well actually jailbreak etc
Quote from Franky.S :well actually jailbreak etc

1 jailbreak, on a very specific set of Software versions (which are now like 1.5 years old), and unable to update to a newer OS.

Like I said, it's been basically impenetrable. Full credit to Sony for building the only console in recent history without rampant piracy.
Quote from dawesdust_12 : Piracy have been basically non-existent over the lifespan of the console, which is an incredible feat.

Tell that to the 30-40 pirated games i have on my ps3...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :1 jailbreak, on a very specific set of Software versions (which are now like 1.5 years old), and unable to update to a newer OS.

You may want to look into it a bit more lol
If it's so easy to jailbreak PS3 then, where's a nice guide for my PS3 that's running the most current software version?

Contrast that to the Wii and Xbox.. the PS3 has been, over 6 years, virtually impenetrable. All the people that have a "current" jailbreak are still leap-frogging that 1 vulnerable firmware a few years ago.
Never said it was easy...but you're acting like its impossible?
A little bit of googling, and providing you didn't go to special classes at school, its not THAT hard?

Also;
http://www.ozmodchips.com/ps3-c-11.html

Using older firmware isn't the only way to pirate on ps3
It certainly isn't as prominent as it has been in the past. Never mind that it took nearly 5 years into the consoles lifespan to even get this far.
yeah..its not as easy as doing it to other consoles, but its CERTAINLY not "virtually impenetrable"

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG