The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Quote from Franky.S :mine hasn't been off since gt5 came out and it blew up my house 4 times!

damn things..

and still working...
I guess I shouldn't play Metal Gear Rising or the various other games on it if it's broken.
My ps3 still working since I got it 4 years ago, but the Xbox on the other hand, it's like the 3rd one we had in the same timelapse
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I guess I shouldn't play Metal Gear Rising or the various other games on it if it's broken.

You shouldn't even be able to, since it's broken.
I guess it's really bizzare than that I was able to play it yesterday. And the week before. And today as well.

Doing very well for a broken console I suppose.
I'm hoping for a PS3 - GTAV bundle over here. Spending 230-ish euro on a 500GB PS3, and 50 euro on the game is a little too much for me for just one game.
lol can't believe the comments, are you guys 10? About 6, 7 people that i know personally have gonne through at least 2 consoles in about 3 years. I'm bitter cause i've finished like 5 games and played some BC2 and BF3 from time to time, and it still broke in 2 years..
Quote from Boris Lozac :lol can't believe the comments, are you guys 10? About 6, 7 people that i know personally have gonne through at least 2 consoles in about 3 years. I'm bitter cause i've finished like 5 games and played some BC2 and BF3 from time to time, and it still broke in 2 years..

None of my friends, including my previous playstations have never been broken... even though i poured tea all over one
I still got the orginal backwards capability PS3 which is 6 years old with no problems.
Quote from Bose321 :I'm hoping for a PS3 - GTAV bundle over here. Spending 230-ish euro on a 500GB PS3, and 50 euro on the game is a little too much for me for just one game.

It's called Ebay.
PS3 slims go for like 100 euros these days, even with some games included.
Really? I tried to search over here, but the best I could find is 130 euro for a 1st or 2nd gen 250GB.
I'm throwing money at my screen and nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong?
Quote from JackDaMaster :I'm throwing money at my screen and nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong?

Which currency are you using?
How much are you throwing?
Did you try another screen?
Remember that you have to set the screen resolution to 720p for it to work.
Try coins!

18 days of agony left, 18 long days.
no pc version still...yawn.
Quote from undertaker00 :buy xbox for 100€ like me

And pay extra for going online? Nothanks.

Btw, I believe the PS3 version will be better.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG