The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
The auto aim kills it, just aim at a car and point up a a little and boom, they're dead.

Killing a pedestrian with a gun while driving is an art form now.
It would be nice if they changed the auto-aim to lock on to the car rather than the people inside, at least then it would even things up a bit. Also quite stupid that Passive Mode is disabled once you get into a car.
With a console joypad?

Why not with a console pad? have a little aiming help like COD/BF and it would work perfectly. This auto aim to head 1 bullet kill is why my PS3 hasn't been on in 3 weeks.
Lindsay Lohan to sue over GTA 5
Too bad Rockstar hired a woman named Shelby Wilender to do the modeling.

And if she's any celebrity's lookalike then it ought to be Kate Upton.
buzzard has a beach-bum, it got heavier after update and feels different
Quote from Rappa Z :The auto aim kills it, just aim at a car and point up a a little and boom, they're dead.

Killing a pedestrian with a gun while driving is an art form now.

I agree auto aim needs to go off, and passive mode needs to work in a car and not let you get run over, tired of being harassed by people when I'm just driving around exploring.

How do I get RP faster? Tired of grinding races where I get 800RP if I'm lucky. I want to get to level 40 as soon as possible but holy hell this shit is draining all the motivation to play.
Hm, just play. IIRC, Winning Deathmatches nets you quite a lot of RP, as do coop missions.
Just did a few hours of gta V, somehow it didn't felt as good as I expected at all...
after that I switched to gta IV, omg how much more fun it was, V felt like shit after driving in IV.
They absolutely trashed one of the main fun parts in gta: driving.

A step back from Rockstar, I am dissapoint!
The driving works better for the style of game. There's more crazy in the missions invoking driving. Making it easier to drive works well.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The driving works better for the style of game. There's more crazy in the missions invoking driving. Making it easier to drive works well.

Not sure if troll or....

Quote from Boris Lozac :That just doesn't makes sense..

for once Boris: +1
Quote from -NightFly- :Just did a few hours of gta V, somehow it didn't felt as good as I expected at all...
after that I switched to gta IV, omg how much more fun it was, V felt like shit after driving in IV.
They absolutely trashed one of the main fun parts in gta: driving.

A step back from Rockstar, I am dissapoint!

I had the same opinion after a few hours...after many more hours it is quite fun....
Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote :as a part of the latest patch, the rat loader has been removed from garages. The rat loader is classed as a utility vehicle (in the same way that the tow truck is), and was not meant to be stored in player garages. Certain models of the tornado and karin rebel have also been removed, as they were single player only mission vehicles.

bs
Quote from JackDaMaster :Nooooooooooooooooooooo

bs

I will admit the clean rebel was half assed. Mine didn't even have a logo for Karin.

But why get rid of the rat loader. It's classified as a Muscle and has tons of modifications. Rockstar really is screwing everyone over.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
That place is so much fun. Had a lot of fun drifting on the snow.
Wish they put a proper mountain road covered in snow in there.

Quote from JackDaMaster :Nooooooooooooooooooooo

bs

Ratloader, Utility? Wait..classed as a utility? Eh what?

It says Ratloader, muscle both in game and on R*'s sites (social club and so forth). Utility? Try storing the Sadler and see if that works.

Why do I get the distinct feeling the left hand at R* doesn't know what the right hand is doing? Not only that but they make it so you can store one utility vehicle (Sadler) despite that being a utility class vehicle and not intended to be stored. Okay that's odd, what next, they patch out the ability to keep rare supercars in a patch?
I've been messing about with the content creator, made a couple of interesting races.

Maze Bank Arena Oval: http://rsg.ms/1c1pHse

Maze Bank Arena Oval (Small Grid): http://rsg.ms/1c1pR2L

They are quite simple, just a race on the roof of the stadium, it's a perfect oval, the only issue was the minimum race distance, which meant I couldn't make 1 lap = 1 lap, instead you do 9 or 10 laps per "lap".

I also made a Deathmatch Demolition Derby, the tools aren't there to make it properly, so it's best to play it with friends and make your own rules.

http://rsg.ms/1c1q1Y1

There's also a smaller version for a 1v1 Demolition Derby.

http://rsg.ms/1c1q85P
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
I never realized how much more fun it is when you have friends online. Last session I had a group of about 5 people all tandem jumping, picking up other players in cargobobs (and dropping them) and general rampage. I spent a good 4 hours playing with them.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG