The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Just watched "The Loneliest Robot In Great Britain" in the cinema's, 10 min short which had me laughing far too much. Brilliant little gem.
Quote from Rappa Z :That's Franklin's first safe house, his aunt's place.

The first house isn't (the purple/pink one). The second (interior shot) is.
The first house is on the beach, I believe.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm talking with just a car found on the street. Ram it into another car or a wall head on and at most you get a loose bumper or a smashed headlight.

Depends on the car, but I get extensive damage, bonnet flies off, engine exposed, wheels and axels ripped off etc
PS3 version
Quote from CoolColJ :Depends on the car, but I get extensive damage, bonnet flies off, engine exposed, wheels and axels ripped off etc
PS3 version

I've had these things happen but that's after severe, unrelenting punishment.
Quote from ACCAkut :no idea, just found that pic on 9gag. But I guess whoever made it just renamed some .exe to GTAV.exe and photoshop screenshots into it. The missing taskbar hints at that I think (and 600mb seem too little for the game)

Wonder why it's in windowed mode? To 'show' that it's PC I guess but the fact it's in windowed is a bit fishy.
Exactly why it's faked, no one doubts that.

Slipery streets cheat made the game 10 times better for me, and its already off the top of my charts! It has made driving everything i expected from gta v since its announcement. I probably wont play the story or missions with it enabled, but ill forsure have a seperate save once i beat the game.
Here are some pictures of my car collection.

...and some pictures of car deformation, there is more damage than GTA IV, but most cars take much more punishment. The cars missing wheels in these pictures were hit with my 18 wheeler at high speed.

Ingame selfies ahaha.

Did they reuse some model from GTA3 development? Why the ploy count?
Quote from Keling :

Did they reuse some model from GTA3 development? Why the ploy count?

I've completed the story twice, have two saves on 70% complete, and never once did I stop to check to see if the wheel arches on my cars were smooth, or if my frame rate dropped from 30fps to 28fps. That stuff never bothers me, I accept that compromises have to be made, especially to run such a rich and vibrant open world game on such old hardware.

I remember being blown away by this...

also I think it's just the angle of that shot, here's the front, so it's not even an issue I think...

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I've completed the story twice, have two saves on 70% complete, and never once did I stop to check to see if the wheel arches on my cars were smooth, or if my frame rate dropped from 30fps to 28fps. That stuff never bothers me, I accept that compromises have to be made, especially to run such a rich and vibrant open world game on such old hardware.

I remember being blown away by this...

also I think it's just the angle of that shot, here's the front, so it's not even an issue I think...

This is how i see it, if your looking for problems you will find it, just enjoy the damn game.

Online is just going to be awesome.
GTA V Vs Real Life Physics! xD

Perfect physics!
Anyone seen a Stinger GT a single time in the game? I have a feeling it's made out of unobtainium.

Been also hunting for an unmarked Crown Vic, it's super rare to spawn in the traffic. Only spotted it once near the U-turn shaped bend at strawberry, got one shotted to death with full armor instantly by a shotgun blast the moment I tried to steal it.

You found a Stinger GT in traffic? I assumed all the cars on the legendary motorsport page were purchase only.
Read again, he found the Crown Vic in traffic, not the Stinger GT.

I haven't seen either so far in my game.
Kinda annoying that the legendary motorsports page is the only way to obtain some cars. Id be fine with them being rare, but at least have them drive around at some point.
I bought 2 cars and went and spent craptonnes of money on them.

It's legendary.

I'm at 90% completion as well now
Quote from pipa :Kinda annoying that the legendary motorsports page is the only way to obtain some cars. Id be fine with them being rare, but at least have them drive around at some point.

You really should be able to steal each and every car in gta, I agree. There should be some Jay Leno type dude with a warehouse full of his collection, who you can offer cars to, or steal from.

Looking forward to online despite the micro transaction news. There seem to be so many buildings, locations, areas, landmarks that aren't used in the single player mode, it will be interesting to see what changes.
Yeah, I notice the north-eastern coast. There's the hobo campground which only seems to be used as a location for a letter scrap. As well as some in the mountains.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah, I notice the north-eastern coast. There's the hobo campground which only seems to be used as a location for a letter scrap. As well as some in the mountains.

The camp is also used for a bounty hunt.
The one that'll be online, not available in single player.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG