The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Quote from Matrixi :The one that'll be online, not available in single player.

Ah okay, thought that was taken from your game. I've got the Stinger, it's a great little car, probably the best looking car in the game. Also bought the Z-Type, I remember that car from GTA2, it's pretty cool.
Just a thought.

On this map there's a large number of safe houses listed with no connection to the actual story. I went to a few and they all seemed to be pretty average or upscale apartments with a keypad on the front door. Some had a driveway. I think these are all potential purchasable safe house locations for GTA online. You'll type in something on the keypad and load in to your or your friends apartment.
Quote from Rappa Z :Just a thought.

On this map there's a large number of safe houses listed with no connection to the actual story. I went to a few and they all seemed to be pretty average or upscale apartments with a keypad on the front door. Some had a driveway. I think these are all potential purchasable safe house locations for GTA online. You'll type in something on the keypad and load in to your or your friends apartment.

A lot of them have garages, I've got that map and it's all GTA Online related stuff.
Any tips for finding regular airplanes? The airstrips don't seem to ever have airplanes at them. I'm not buying an airplane thats going to disappear in a second.
If you own a hangar/helipad, the airplanes/helicopers you purchase infinitely respawn (for that character). Same as if you buy a Tank, it will respawn at your hangar.
There's always 2-3 different airplanes behind Mikes personal hangar and learjets scattered around the airfield.

Edit: Seriously, f**k this game. Saw a Crown Victoria lookalike again, went in prepared with assault shotty this time. Killed all the agents, was about to get in the car, was run over by a civilian and killed.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :If you own a hangar/helipad, the airplanes/helicopers you purchase infinitely respawn (for that character). Same as if you buy a Tank, it will respawn at your hangar.

And where on earth do you buy a tank from!?
One of the websites. It's 2.5 mil I think.
I'm loving the muscle cars in this game, finally saved a Sabre Turbo, actually two of them...

also, while I was stealing a car, one of the AI drivers wildly swerved and lost control, unfortunately for them they crashed straight into a gas pump...

isnt better to stole tank everytime when i need it ?

Quote from undertaker00 :isnt better to stole tank everytime when i need it ?

If you would rather walk into a heavily guarded military base, rather than a hanger you own, then yeh.
I stole a jet ( actually quite easy, i don't see the fuss. Just buy the 2.5k armor, drive a car into the base and bam. The only issue was getting away because Helicopters spawn right in front of you ) and parked it at my hangar in Los Santos. Ditched it to go do a private fare, came back and it was still there, so if you steal a tank or jet and set it to default it will save.

I see the Crown Vics every now (unless theres a civie one and police one) but never bothered to try to steal one. If you haven't already started getting that 'Same Car" glitch, you'll get it once you beat the game for sure.
Some new vehicles...

Quote from Sueycide_FD :I see the Crown Vics every now (unless theres a civie one and police one) but never bothered to try to steal one.

Black, unmarked, driven by four drug agents armed to the teeth?
Please stop making fun of Americans because of their clearly demonstrated stupidity.

They can't help it, no, really they can't.

But, ROFL, reddit is full of this.

Have you seen/hard about the garage glitch ?, just watch where you park these vehicles you steal, buy.

You do realise that everyone playing this game is marked by the NSA as being a terrorist don't you, better stop now......

Attached images
amXXY7j_460sa.gif
Lol, only a matter of time before we can play the superior version.
Quote from Bose321 :Lol, only a matter of time before we can play the superior version.

? the pc version released on 22 octobre is just a false rumor.
Where did I say it will come on that date?
To be fair the console screenies are pretty ugly. Not that GTA has ever won any beauty contests.
Quote from ACCAkut :I follow a Let's Play that has full 1440p resolution

The game still only renders at 720p30 no matter what screen you use.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG