(1980 posts, started )
Quote from Dennis93 :Nice shots Quicky.
Looks nice on that Ubermacht!

It's an Obey Tailgater actually.
My bad, Either way, looks cool

A bit tooooo Euro for my liking though huehue
When do you unlock survival missions?
Rank 15.
I already did survival mission before lvl15. I was playing with another guy who had a high level and was just playing with him and did a few of them.
They only become available for you to start at Rank 15.
Cheers dustin.

Only 3 more ranks to go.

Another question.. When betting on yourself in the races, what return do you get? I thought a good way to earn cash was if you alternated the wins between 2 friends and bet all your cash.
Quote from Mustafur :The rarest car i think, is the Canis Mesa offroad the car merrywether uses, im pretty sure the only way you can get it is from.the missions with them, I managed to get one for Micheal in one of the missions.

Garage at Michael's house ate my Canis Mesa
Quote from chris_uk :Cheers dustin.

Only 3 more ranks to go.

Another question.. When betting on yourself in the races, what return do you get? I thought a good way to earn cash was if you alternated the wins between 2 friends and bet all your cash.

It gives you odds at the start of every race so you can pretty much work it out. My odds are shocking just now, getting $1k from $2.5k bet, but the odds get better if you're trying to win 2 or 3 in a row.
Finally got the 391K apartment, so can start spending money on cars! Here's the current garage... still a long way to go before unlocking engine and suspension mods.

One spot is empty because I use it as a buffer to store expensive cars to sell later. Rank 32 character now.
Attached images
karake.jpg
That Corolla knockoff is pretty damn awesome (at least it was in IV)
Matrixi, what is that top car and where do i get it.
Karin Intruder, it was just driving around in the city.
Quote from Matrixi :Karin Intruder, it was just driving around in the city.

That's quite a common car, but it's pretty good, if I remember correctly it also has quite a nice sounding engine.

EDIT: Actually mistook that car for another one I've seen lots, so maybe it is rarer than I thought. Anyway, here's some new pics...

Hmm, I would think I play a lot, but my efforts did only yield that up to now:

All of your garages beat my efforts

Got some really nice wheels on the Blista, but the quality of the images from Social Club are bad!

Attached images
BWnHpQaIYAAo_bT.jpg
Of course the ONE car I want (Phoenix) never spawns. Whereas the car I got (Ruiner) is everywhere. No I won't go into a mission just to get a car thank you when R* switch up the missions and make the boundaries smaller (see Boneyard)
That's a cool looking gaming PC though.

I just want the car in GTAO
No way in hell PC version is coming this month.

Maybe October 2014.
The new consoles are very similar to PC arquitechture, while I also think it is too soon (knowing what they did with IV...) I know they are capable of doing it this year.

I can wait for months with no problem, I can't stand the graphics in current gen consoles, so I can only wait for the PC version or don't wait the game at all.
That's good publicity, but I didn't think HP would do something like that. I really doubt they would release GTAV for PC without proper advertisements.
the phoenix always spawns near Simeons garage in the docks.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :That's quite a common car, but it's
snip

Where you got that tailgater from? Can't seem to find one.

Mine so far.
I'm getting a feeling HP might just Nvidia'd that release date.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG