The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Attached images
dar-days-1711.jpg
My friend was bragging about his pickup truck, and how he could just destroy cars with it, so I went and bought the XL version. Now I can just drive over the top of cop cars.

As Franklin, I took Chop down to the beach for some fetch, and perved some camera phone pics

her mannerisms and animations are quite realistic looking...

Also, I didn't realise you had special vehicles in the garages. I took mine out and customised them a bit...

I'm telling ya, buy some Ammu-Nation shares. I bought $650K worth with Michael, yesterday, and as of now it's up 1.79%

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/bawsaq

Making me $11+K richer. It will continue upwards for sure
Same for Los Santos Customs, but the price per share is already ridiculous!

Also, buy some insurance company shares, and go crash cars for a few minutes and observe
Finished the main story yesterday. Was surprised that Franklin and Trevor die at the end. 76% overal progress so far.
Ughh spoilers!!!

Funny - seems like every NPC has a Bleeter presence. Things you do in the gameworld will get Bleet or two if witnessed by that NPC!
ie when I was running around in my underwear, it got an entry from the chick who I said hi too

See a Bleet about a security company getting a contract from Los Santos at #BawSaq
A pretty obvious stock tip

edit -

LOL, I took over a bus and went on a traffic crashing rampage, to jack up the shares I bought in Angry Insurance.... then I parked it on the freeway to block all lanes one side and big jam formed.
I then hopped out and jacked a big rig truck, but I ran over something and it exploded?! I got wasted, and so respawned at the hospital.

As I was walking to the road I saw a cute chick walking down the street and I interacted with her and she sounded upset and went on about a big traffic jam on the freeway and how she was late for her hairdresser's appointment! :dopey:
I've not messed about with the Bleeter thing, seems more useful than I thought it was. That spoiler is bullshit btw, you can play as all the characters after the main story ends so I doubt any of them die.

Anyway, invested some hard earned cash in this beast...

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I've not messed about with the Bleeter thing, seems more useful than I thought it was. That spoiler is bullshit btw, you can play as all the characters after the main story ends so I doubt any of them die.

Anyway, invested some hard earned cash in this beast...

What?

Is it possible to buy cars at some place?
Yeah over the net on your phone or pc. Sadly some of the best i dont think you can buy, like the vette , zagato knock off or convetible variants.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Yeah over the net on your phone or pc. Sadly some of the best i dont think you can buy, like the vette , zagato knock off or convetible variants.

I just want the Futo GT, Also give websites <3
Hmmmm. 2 months Doesn't seem too unrealistic to be honest
Shouldn't take it serious/believe it until it comes directly from Rockstar.
Well if you look at past games, it's always been about 6-7 months for the PC version to land

---

I ordered one of the racing bicycles from a website I searched in Eyefinder
And it was delivered to my garage (not safehouse)

Damn it's fast when you pump the "X" button, I can overtake cars at city speeds!
I figured for exploring, a bicycle is the way to go, plus I need to train a bit for when I enter a Triathlon
Stocks - competitors list

Spoiler'ish perhaps
http://imgur.com/3Xr2jSt

I've been investing in AirEmu, when it hits $3.60-3.80, and it usually goes back up to $4-5, and I sell, before it drops back down. Rinse and repeat.
The thing is AirEmu's prices have dropped by a massive amount from the start of the game - up till now I didn't think to check on Flyus's stocks, which must be the reason why AirEmu has dropped so low....
Maybe if I take out a Flyus plane, AirEmu might go back up?

Also - the tip is to leave the Assassination missions till the main quest is finished, so that you have a lot more cash to invest!
Then with all the cash buy as much Lifeinvader stock once they have bottomed out, and watch it shoot back up later
Quote from jibber :Go and jump off a bridge you idiot... :banghead:

I was just kidding, that's not how it ends There are 3 endings btw
Yea, I've seen no less than 3 different claimed endings, all different than the one I actually saw on youtube.
Quote from Crashgate3 :http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/V ... /Grand-Theft-Auto-5-GTA-V

A little premature, or does someone know something we don't?

nah, its the same with the PC version on Amazon, its just a placeholder for whenever the PC version will come out.

About map size, to compare I found two places in GTA San Andreas that I had never been to just this week (crop duster ontop a mountain and that bike wood track thingy near Mount Chiliad) If I take that long in GTA V I may play it till I'm 50 (wonder if it will still run on the quantum tech X-Box 4096)

edit: all claimed endings that I ran across involve multiple protagonist deaths, which I'd found odd considering the main protagonist survived in all GTAs up to now
-
(Rappa Z) DELETED by Rappa Z
Whoever talked about the ai cars racing from the wasnt lying. Doing burnouts and revving iniates a quick unofficial given no one is front of them.
^ Borrowed a Banshee and pulled up to the lights with a Bullet in the other lane. Burned out and holy crap that Bullet is fast. That makes me want to get the Adder and dare anyone to beat me. I just hope GTAO won't be full of Adders mind. I'm finding Franklin my fave character so far strangely, just hanging around his hood and watching everything going on is relaxing, though so is just going for a walk around Rockford Hills as Mikey, wander down to a coffee place or Vespucci Beach and just people gaze. Fun times.

As for the cops, started at the MZ Med Center andpunched a guy who cut me off in traffic. One star. Shot a guy to get his SUV. Two stars. Hiding in bushes and watching the cops go past? Priceless.

EDIT: Oh yeah. I now wound up with a Rhino thanks to shenanigans on the military base. Amazingly they weren't happy with one being borrowed. Cops won't be a problem now. It's the guys with AT stuff I'm worried about. Which is why I'm currently headed up Mt Chilliad with it. Those bikes at the top? Nah, not a problem

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG