The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No. It was fairly random actually. I bought a bunch of something random. Came back and it had made me 100,000

now do that IRL, you'll become rich with that luck
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No. It was fairly random actually. I bought a bunch of something random. Came back and it had made me 100,000

Damn lucky then

Well when you can influence the results, it's more of a sure thing.

Quote :Stock Tip:

Check the Bleeter site often, at least one a day, for clues to movements in the market.

I picked up Merryweather (MER) after seeing a Bleet and within two days its turned a profit. Closing in on 10% now after a week.

It's a lie.
Slight spoiler but a certain permanent car vanishes after a mission after being taken by somebody.

Does it ever return? If not how to get a new default car? I kinda liked that car a lot.

EDIT:
Quote from speed1230 :The Elegy is part of linking your account to your Social Club Account. It's very handy, as you can spawn it in any garage so I could easily just pop to a garage and spawn one. Plus, unlimited spawning

Okay, I got my PSN linked already but no elegy GT. What did I do wrong? I sorta want that Elegy GT
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Okay, I got my PSN linked already but no elegy GT. What did I do wrong? I sorta want that Elegy GT

Go to the garage and it should be right on the d-pad to spawn a special car. The Elegy should be there.
It was, thank you.

Taxi missions are fun and a nice way to explore. Though I hate the taxi liveries. I wanna go repaint them
Saw it on reddit.

Tried it. Died.

Can you unattach attachments on weapons? I like having a silencer but given how crappy the reticule is....I was using the muzzle flash as an indicator I had actually fired.
Damn, i thought cops wouldnt come into your safe house, i thought you would just lose them..

well, they invaded my new house up in the hill and got gangbanged by atleast 10 officers
cops are too op, headshot-ing you even when weaving through traffic in a fast car.
And they ram you at supersonic speeds while in a car. Super annoying.
Quote from Bose321 :And they ram you at supersonic speeds while in a car. Super annoying.

Doesn't matter what car either, even a faster car than the police car at full speed and they still ram you. They are super aggresive, way too agressive to be honest. and the annoying physics mean you can't ram cars in a road block or you will stop dead.
The cops have an inhuman ability to catch you. It makes for interesting chases sometimes. They are still fairly easy to lose though.

I loved once Trevor gets introduced into the game. Fairly high action portion.
All you need to do is find a window when the chopper isn't around and go into the country side hills or some shit, either that or find a secluded tunnel you lose them as easy if not easier than the other games but they have obviously made an effort for teh cops to be annoying as possible.
Which, to be fair to Rockstar, in real life if you shoot someone and the cops are on to you.. I'd imagine it'd be pretty hard to lose them as well.

I've found weaving through traffic to be useful. Even in damaged slow cars, it is sometimes sufficient to cause them to wreck.
Absolutely silly.

And awesome.
Yeah that map is awesome. I'm gonna save it, and hopefully will use when the PC version will be released.

Got to try that.
Fck you Rockstar, fck you.
Aje borise,ima se para...uzmi xbox :P
There is a bit when you make that TV guy do something. I forgot to check back on the TV to see how things change...

The Police use proper line of sight, so you just need to hide, and turn your lights off at night

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG