The online racing simulator
Quick try at editing a screenshot:

Happened whilst racing at Cargame.nl S2, in a fight with another UFR. Lost control entering the last corner, smashed through the bales, and landed on Lowrider and Saffy from [TC-R].

Was quite fun at TS3 at that moment!
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :you are so modest

lol ppl say that these are good pictures but idk why i can't see a great thing on it...
Quote from delis :just now I saw the watermark on the wheel

haha yeah i didnt realize it until i was half way through editing
Wallpaper for my friend(he took picture(his s2 nickname is 'sapo')

And my drift queen
Some new screenshots

kinda like those
WOW, You are good! I like

another edit,and finnaly managed to make car look 'wet'
Quote from ozo :
another edit,and finnaly managed to make car look 'wet'

this guy needs an s2 license :P
Great edit, again.
I really like your style, dude.
Quote from FireMike15 :Great edit, again.
I really like your style, dude.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

Quote from 5tag :I wonder how you did those reflections, they are pretty nice but why aren't the head lights on? And see that post above yours on how to improve rain portrayal.

Thanks for response. I don't know, i did these reflections as always, fliped car vertical, lowered the opacity, erased edges with soft brush, and for the first time added a filter if i remember correctly / distort / ocean ripple. Haha, headlights are failed at this, because i saw it when i was almost finished the work, so i leaved it as it is.
Quote from zenkiukas :Thanks for response. I don't know, i did these reflections as always, fliped car vertical, lowered the opacity, erased edges with soft brush, and for the first time added a filter if i remember correctly / distort / ocean ripple. Haha, headlights are failed at this, because i saw it when i was almost finished the work, so i leaved it as it is.

I was more talking about the lights reflection, it's got to be either hand made or taken from another picture/screenshot.
Just a quick edit.
Attached images
drift rb4.jpg
Had any drifter did drift with maximum cars close? Just curious about it...havent seen that.
Very nice,gordon!
Quote from Litro :Had any drifter did drift with maximum cars close? Just curious about it...havent seen that.

not sure if srs and doesnt understand edit or not sure if trolling

new skin: Mightycarmods 180sx D.PIG
Attached images
Mightcarmods dpig MAAAD.jpg
Quote from ozo :

You finally did a decent edit, but nobody appreciates it, mostly because people only like to talk about edits where they can find a lot of mistakes. Wink
Good job, I like it overall, good edit for a beginner. Thumbs up
Quote from andRo. :You finally did a decent edit, but nobody appreciates it, mostly because people only like to talk about edits where they can find a lot of mistakes.
Good job, I like it overall, good edit for a beginner.

Why do you think he's a beginner? Because of having a demo instead of full license?

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG