The online racing simulator
They don't look very good with the environment (they look somewhat fake) and the skin itself is just absolutely...it's bad, really. In my opinion, sticker bombs look silly and make no sense. Better off with a completely black car with no stickers and/or sticker bombs, that are placed completely randomly.
Quote from MousemanLV :They don't look very good with the environment (they look somewhat fake) and the skin itself is just absolutely...it's bad, really. In my opinion, sticker bombs look silly and make no sense. Better off with a completely black car with no stickers and/or sticker bombs, that are placed completely randomly.

Then you'll like this one better Real environment and all black with no sticker bombs.

I just edited it and didn't feel like putting too much effort into it so the windows hasn't been touched lol but here you go.

http://i.imgur.com/vv5RWHu.jpg
The background is cool but unfortunately you chose the ugliest wheels of your previous edits for this one. Also not a fan of the blurry/dreamy look, just gives it a cheap appearance.

Oh and you have a major error *salutes* in the rear wheel spokes.
It seems like the car has been squeezed.
Don't forget the LFS background through car windows!
Hello everyone!
I'm new here
Here is some edited my pics
I hope you'd like them.

Too bad, what a waste.
Come back with this fantastic talent if you have a licence if you say "my pics".
Relax peoples.
I have s2 legal,just lost pass,so maked this one
Licence aside, you got vob. mods installed which are illegal so don't try to post them here anyway.
Then you have to do a third account.
Quote from FireMike15 :Licence aside, you got vob. mods installed which are illegal so don't try to post them here anyway.

Don't worry. I know all rules.I know what to post and what don't post.
Quote from FireMike15 :Licence aside, you got vob. mods installed which are illegal so don't try to post them here anyway.

For goodness' sake can you finally let it go? Where do you even see a .vob mod in his pictures?! If you feel like acting out the forum police just apply for a moderator position or report his post.

Can't you people appreciate that he's one of the few to post decent edits here? I'm not the biggest fan of that sort of style but technically they are mostly clean and have a nice variation in composition.
I didn't even say he has vob. mods in his posted pictures, can't you people even read before being the smartass all the time.

Well if you know the forum rules, start searching your licence and put it into your account which is preventing people like me going mad.

Oh, sorry for drawing attention to it.
Quote from FireMike15 :I didn't even say he has vob. mods in his posted pictures, can't you people even read before being the smartass all the time.

Well if you know the forum rules, start searching your licence and put it into your account which is preventing people like me going mad.

Oh, sorry for drawing attention to it.

Sooo in a nutshell you assume he could have .vob mods installed and thus you advise him not to post them here? That's so kind of you.

Also, it is his fault if you go mad? Oh I didn't realise that, thanks for clarifying.

Please come back after you got some sleep.
I do not assume it because in his flickr account there ARE plenty of vob. mods.

And everybody knows the sceptical reactions of our forum as there was a lot of cases where people told shit and started lying.

Oh, and why the heck I am even wasting my time with you, 5tag.
TAUTV1S, nice!
Гы
Couple of pics from new patch.
Attached images
F9_8.jpg
F9_9.jpg
F9_10.jpg
F9_11.jpg
F9_12.jpg
F9_13.jpg
F9_14.jpg
F9_15.jpg
F9_16.jpg
F9_17.jpg
F9_18.jpg
Thanks,

Great photos Danas, i like those unusual angles.

I have to say that LFS is still nice and has a lot of photo angles that havent been used by anyone, i want to inspire you guys and encourage you to be original in every case. This awesome skin that i used in this feature is made by Kiste, big up to him!

Really nice screenshots, nice to see you encourage other people try different camera angles as well, but I'm rather jealous of the high quality pictures that you offer - they are absolutely wicked and I have no idea how to come up with those effects at all *sad face* :P
gj nevertheless
Haha, great pictures - but this skin isn't made by me, it's skinned by my teammate kiste.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG