The online racing simulator
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Uh oh, i hate the angle i did for my edit, too much lasso work :P Sry if this is someones private skin, i got my copy of LFS from my friends HDD (we shared alot of stuff and my HDD died). He's a newbie, doesn't play much.

nice!!!
tell me what you think of my edit .. im new at this photoshop thing.. and i do most of my design's of skins and photo's in Macromedia Flash anyway is it ok ?

PS. my ingame nickname is DONi so don't think that this isn't mine or anything..
...link doesn't work?
now it does
Nope it doesn't
thanks
Tried
Attached images
lolw00t.jpg
Quote from shaGuar :Tried

some AA would do you some good there, thats the only criticism i have

@lfsnoob, saying something was easy was your first problem if its easy, chances are its not very good, and... all i can tell that you have done is blurred out everything besides the car and.. i dont get what you're trying to accomplish with that
In the 2nd pic blur is pretty much fubar. I don't know how it's supposed to look like (in a real photo) from this angle...

edit: oops, forgot to upload the last pic
Attached images
oldskool.jpg
westhill.jpg
porkke.jpg
xrt.jpg
Quote from deggis :In the 2nd pic blur is pretty much fubar. I don't know how it's supposed to look like from this angle...

I love the UF1. Very Historic
Shift + U

Press "Tab" then press CTRL + Up
Quote from XCNuse :some AA would do you some good there, thats the only criticism i have

Cant add AA and AF. Dont got Catalyst Control Center. My computer reject it everytime i try to install :S
Then try using ATi Tray Tools
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Or try using Omegadrivers.. Then you wont have to have that annoying catalyst center or whatever it's called..
Quote from DDM : i guess it's my best so far

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5393/pic1mi1il4.jpg

comment's plz ..

The car outlines needs fixing, use clone tool to fix it (or what program are you using?). As you see there's kind of a shadow there now... e.g. near the 1st car's roof. And if you can't use anti-aliasing when taking screenshots, soften the pic. But I think actual depth blur would fit that better rather than motion blur, in a way that sharp are would cover all the 3 cars and only the far background would be totally blurred.
Quote from justinziarko :Been a while since I've edited any screenies.

Wow that looks cool, higher res available?
Quote from justinziarko :Been a while since I've edited any screenies.

COOOOL: ARAI GP FTW!!! i need that1 in hi res
this time machine is a funny gadget...

Still not exactly that kind of vintage effect that I would like to have (in the 1st pic)... or then it's just when you stare at the same pic long enough it simply starts to look bad and you're never happy with the result.
Attached images
oldie2.jpg
old_blackwood.jpg
Quote from deggis :this time machine is a funny gadget...

Still not exactly that kind of vintage effect that I would like to have (in the 1st pic)... or then it's just when you stare at the same pic long enough it simply starts to look bad and you're never happy with the result.

Nice, but it looks like there was a earthquake in that first one.

EDIT - WTF, it's the second one now! First one is great though.
Quote from deggis :this time machine is a funny gadget...

It's an excellent effect.
And it's given me the idea to start a LFS-Legends mod.
Like.. Instead of the evostar logo, maybe Dunlop.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG