The online racing simulator

Quote from Texpelt88 :"The Last of Us" or "The Walking Dead" (Telltale Games)?

lol just finshed an episode of walking dead
iam traying to make the city to look abandoned as possible.
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :lol just finshed an episode of walking dead
iam traying to make the city to look abandoned as possible.

Wait, cars driving 100+ mph in an "abandoned" city? ... God help us we are insane!
Is it wrong that those buildings look normal to me?! Much more so than the originals, anyway, good job! Is this someting that will be released at some point or just a personal bit 'o' fun?
Quote from Subphonic :Is it wrong that those buildings look normal to me?! Much more so than the originals, anyway, good job! Is this someting that will be released at some point or just a personal bit 'o' fun?

I hope it gets released, it's damn sexy.
Quote from Subphonic :Is it wrong that those buildings look normal to me?! Much more so than the originals, anyway, good job! Is this someting that will be released at some point or just a personal bit 'o' fun?

Quote from Kyotee :I hope it gets released, it's damn sexy.

it will be released maybe tomorrow, i finished it but there are still some minor things to do like logos and shop signs , road signs and iam having trouble finding a couple of files of the buildings .
if anyone could help me with a full list i will fix some stuff and release it :]
Nice and clean, I like it!
Hello, someone maybe remember me as zenkiukas.

this was for snowy screenie competition, not so realistic snow, but this is how it looks in this pic..

Got bored.

Click for bigger.
Clean one.
I agree with FireMike.
I really like this one, looks pretty nice.
Is there any gallery of you?

Btw why you changed your username?

Posting Raw screenshots in the Edited thread? Gosh, that's the reverse of what usually happens.

Putting these here so you guys can compare them to PS edits and tell me what to improve.

Yes, these seriously are raw.
Quote from Kyotee :

Posting Raw screenshots in the Edited thread? Gosh, that's the reverse of what usually happens.

Putting these here so you guys can compare them to PS edits and tell me what to improve.

Yes, these seriously are raw.

Well i don´t see raw there. Or do you have CoRe in your sky? Or GTWS logos? I really would love that everyone is having our logo in their game. But i really dont think so. raw is just a pic you made ingame with screenshot. Even there were no edit on the pic itsself. it isnt raw in aynway. also you pics are old.
Quote from kiste :Well i don´t see raw there. Or do you have CoRe in your sky? Or GTWS logos? I really would love that everyone is having our logo in their game. But i really dont think so. raw is just a pic you made ingame with screenshot. Even there were no edit on the pic itsself. it isnt raw in aynway. also you pics are old.

I think he was referring to his own pics, not yours
Quote from kiste :also you[r] pics are old.

Yes, well, I've been on holiday. And I'm rather proud of them.
Quote from Flame CZE :I think he was referring to his own pics, not yours

Thanks for clearing up unnecessary confusion before I did it with three times the sass and attitude. You're a wonderful moderator.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG