The online racing simulator
I used the polygonal lasso tool. Easier than the magnetic tool, especially where the white paint of the car meets the white of the barrier. The magnetic tool would get confused I think

Here's a link to the tutorial I used. There's also a couple more tutorials in those pages. It may be on an rF forum, but worth a look for sure. For those of you who are looking to just get into simple LFS screenie editing, this is a great start.

Thanks for the comments guys

MAG
My first serious edit
Attached images
fe2_curb.jpg
fe_curbtryedit.jpg
fe_curbtryedit2.jpg
Quote from MAGGOT :First foray into edited pics from me... I'm happy with the result of this one.

:bowdown:
Here's my drift pic:
What do you think about it?
Attached images
05.jpg
Quote from tikshow :Here's my drift pic:
What do you think about it?

reallll great, i would like it in 1200*1024 or sumthing so i could use it as a wallpaper. could u do that?
Quote from d6nn :reallll great, i would like it in 1200*1024 or sumthing so i could use it as a wallpaper. could u do that?

this is the max resolution of my monitor
Quick 5 min desktop :P
AE86drifter wanted a logo made. So I thought of this ^_^
Attached images
XRT.png
bah you could have done much better on the smoke than that.. look at my 3d stuff thread at the end and look at the smoke on my header design for sektor 41
Quite like this one myself.
Too much motionblur, but I didn't make it to be realistic, I made it to be spectacular.
Attached images
bmw.jpg
Quote from XCNuse :bah you could have done much better on the smoke than that.. look at my 3d stuff thread at the end and look at the smoke on my header design for sektor 41

Thanks for help, im still learning and sometimes its hard to find good way of making something - for example how to paint that smoke
Quote from Stew2000 :AE86drifter wanted a logo made. So I thought of this ^_^

Nice one...hehehe.
My newest and the best edit I did. I just love it
Attached images
XRG Drawing Wallpaper.jpg
XRG Drawing Wallpaper 2.jpg
its hard, well.. not really hard, but theres alot it takes to make it look realistic, but using some strange brushes obviously helps, and blurring some layers and some others not as much, the color.. the color is whats the hardest to get right imo

@darkone, it looks good, i like all... BUT the shadow, the shadow looks so out of place
Uh oh, i hate the angle i did for my edit, too much lasso work :P Sry if this is someones private skin, i got my copy of LFS from my friends HDD (we shared alot of stuff and my HDD died). He's a newbie, doesn't play much.
Attached images
FOXXXXX.jpg
Ok finsished my edit.

PS: No, I didnt want it to look realistic.
Attached images
XRG Desert Done.jpg
-
(Rappa Z) DELETED by Rappa Z
typical stuff from me, love the F08
Attached images
WesthillFO81.jpg
A quick edit of me and my team mate Benji in the pits at Blackwood.

its very good mate thanks you a lot !
Just edited a pic to look nfs-style
I don't have much experience with photo-editing, though
Attached images
lfsedit.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :I know my edits aren't very effective, but i tried my best this time

Crazy skin but nice pic

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG