The online racing simulator
What is this RTCC league? Some kind of TBO league or smth?
Nice pictures btw.
just small russian fun TBO championship, nothing serious
nice
Magnificent!
Those last images are nice FRZN! Do you have them in high-res? (no flickr shit:shy

Fz5
Attached images
LfsSteeffrs.jpg
LsC_Feel the sounds.jpg
Smoke on wet track? lol

Slightly edited pics

o/ - That's some nice work Andris.
Very nice!
Rims look :jawdrop:. nice man.
Awesome job, Andris, but rims looks to big for me and maybe not so racing type.. Of course it's matter of the taste... Anyway, it's professional job... No mistakes
Failed panorama.

Merged around 150 images together, used time for this about 8 hours.
Original photo is 60,5 MB large so it's way too large here. So I musted reduct the photo lot so all quality went with it. And after that couldn't be arsed to make real edit.

Slightly edited shot---Raw shot
Attached images
panoramaeditedsmallll.jpg
rawparonama.jpg
150 images? i can olny see like 3 maybe 4 in it
You can always upload it somewhere else, so the quality wouldn't be lost, so I don't think that is a big problem. And spend 8 hours for that? Sorry, but I can do it in ~15 minutes. Why does it take so long for you? Did you use some special technique or what?

Anyway, I actually had the same idea for my next edit, to make a panorama kinda picture. But I haven't decided yet which track etc.

And yes, could you explain why you needed that many images, if it can be done much faster and easier? I mean, what does the 150 images change? Maybe in real life it improves the quality etc., so many pictures are needed, but in LFS it doesn't improve anything, or does it? If you could explain why, then please do, since I might be wrong.

Other than that it's a nice shot.
Quote from e2mustang :150 images? i can olny see like 3 maybe 4 in it

Not sure can't you read or something...

Like I said original pic is 60,5MB large, and those ones are >2MB.
Specs for original are: 27480 x 5170.
Quote :You can always upload it somewhere else, so the quality wouldn't be lost, so I don't think that is a big problem. And spend 8 hours for that? Sorry, but I can do it in ~15 minutes. Why does it take so long for you? Did you use some special technique or what?

Anyway, I actually had the same idea for my next edit, to make a panorama kinda picture. But I haven't decided yet which track etc.

And yes, could you explain why you needed that many images, if it can be done much faster and easier? I mean, what does the 150 images change? Maybe in real life it improves the quality etc., so many pictures are needed, but in LFS it doesn't improve anything, or does it? If you could explain why, then please do, since I might be wrong.

Well lul was bored?
Just wanted to make big picture.

But meh got pissed of with that shit. Maybe I get inspiration for edit it propely at some day. Then I will upload it somewhere.
Oh, I see. I don't think that mustang can't read, you just wrote it in a way that I also understood it the same way as mustang. Now it makes more sense why 150 images.

Could you still upload the original one somewhere where its possible, I want to have a look at that huge image.
Quote from andRo. :Oh, I see. I don't think that mustang can't read, you just wrote it in a way that I also understood it the same way as mustang. Now it makes more sense why 150 images.

Could you still upload the original one somewhere where its possible, I want to have a look at that huge image.

Ah I see now , sorry for my poor english. Will upload original pic in couple minutes.

Edit: Download. It's actually just 48MB. Won't upload the "slightly edited" pic.
You can't upload that large image anywhere for free, so you have to download it.
Quote from TuomasH :Ah I see now , sorry for my poor english.

No need to say sorry, your english is fine. I understood it the way you intended it right away, it's just AndRo who seems to be pissed about everything these days. :rolleyes:
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
Another one for the team:

ORIGINAL (All credits to netcarshow.com)
High-res

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG