The online racing simulator
fullock in ur sig u say it ruins familys? thought its "families" unless i have missed the point and u have it like that on purpose lol...

mad
lol
awesome teazr!!!!!! wowow! the only thing is the car is a bit to bright imo, looks fakeish, but amazing work!!!
Indeed, edit it a little bit more and make it "fit" to the real picture
yeah, the reflection on the car shows a bright sunny day...

*edit* this is my 1337 post! im never posting again! or when i do, ill delete an old post!! *edit*
I think it is a great picture but the headlights are all wrong. Look at the entire perspective of the picture. You would NOT see the headlight at an angle like that.

THe lights are supposed to be pointing straight and vertical or perpendicular from the ground (90 degrees). Use that sign on the right as a reference to what I am talking about. You really should not be able to see the headlights AT ALL in this case. Just the glow.
You're right. Made some corrections above.
The door loooks too blurry. And the man on the far left looks 10 ft. tall
I haven't changed any proportions of the people in that picture. The door amongst other things is blurry because it's moving.
Can u make it high res (1280x1024) without the text? It looks fantastic, and i would use it as a wallpaper if it was like that =)
Quote from tyMu :I'm working a new project.

unfinished
demo
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2950/mdsdf0sc.jpg

Whats that light patch on the ground? If it's meant to be the headlights, the car needs a headlight alignment

But looking good so far other than that...
ooo looking goood..... just a question? why are the bushes or trees in the background glowing? i know in the city u get a night glare from all of the light pollution but they look a little bit odd to me.....

mad
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
south city's transporter
South City's transporter!
Attached images
1.jpg
teh movie
And now the movie poster !

out soon!
Attached images
sot-tm.jpg
Yeah, probably that won't happen in real life a lot.

We can assume that the car has, say, only 60% front brake balance. :P
$100 to the guy who can tell me where that brakelight is!
Quote from deggis ::bowdown:

Looks a bit dumb with the high nose... or is there a curb in that place?

just grip juuust grip
Attached images
g60.jpg
Very nice one LFSTurkey.
Quote from Blackout :Very very cool edit, very impressive. But I dont get it, thats the rear wheel, its spinning and brakes are glowing? Doesnt make sense.

But if you are standing still and making a burnout, wont the brakes glow? Or am I not thinking right?

Edit: Oh, and btw, like Blackout said "Very very cool edit"

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG