The online racing simulator
Quote from andRo. :Tomba(FIN) - Hot picture! I like that mod, I'm never a fan of all these mods, but this one looks pretty good.

javialord - Yeah, I can give it a try, but maybe you can provide me with a higher quality picture? If not, then doesn't matter, the result would just look better.

Ohh Ty uhm okj i'll try to get it more high-res. but i just make the picture ingame. is there some option the get it high-res from the ctrl + s Key ?
When you take picture, put your graphics cards settings to the max for LFS, or just put max settings in LFS, but it's better to do it for graphics card, since even though I put it max in LFS, it's still lacking some quality.

I don't know which graphics card you have, but if NVidia, then you should be able to right click on your desktop and choose NVidia settings.

And in in game settings, you can set as it show in the pictures below. If you have different graphics card, some of that data might be different, then just put the best you can.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8791/lol2e.png
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6281/loolz.png
Quote from andRo. :When you take picture, put your graphics cards settings to the max for LFS, or just put max settings in LFS, but it's better to do it for graphics card, since even though I put it max in LFS, it's still lacking some quality.

I don't know which graphics card you have, but if NVidia, then you should be able to right click on your desktop and choose NVidia settings.

And in in game settings, you can set as it show in the pictures below. If you have different graphics card, some of that data might be different, then just put the best you can.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8791/lol2e.png
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6281/loolz.png

Hmm i just can't get it better then it is there maybe i can send you the skin that you can do it on you're computer cuase i'm having a laptop so no good graphic card in it, i've try'd with some other programs but same results so...

if you want me to send the skin i can do that .
I sent you a PM!
I'd like these pictures more if they hadn't of been shopped, it's pretty easy to tell from looking closely at the pixels.
Tried something different this time, have been wanting to imitate a realistic crash for some time, but never had inspiration to start it. Well, this doesn't look that realistic, but I hope it's better than LFS crash damage. Though I got pretty bored in the end, so quite many things are lacking quality etc. (such as the smoke from tires, lights and more) which could have been improved. Everything was done only by brushes and photoshop tools, nothing cut/paste except the airbag and the background.

Original
Please send me that S3 via PM, thx.

Amazing pic, love it.
Thanks, but sadly I can't send the S3. :/ I don't want the developers to find out that I hacked it.

BTW, added original, if you want to compare.
Daamn that is veeery nice edit!
:jawdrop:
very nice andro, only one thing! the fxo guy should have leant back instead of front
Thanks everyone.
Tomba - Yeah, you are right, well let's just pretend he was super fast and already bounced back off and leaned to the front.
Great andris, very nice edit.
Attached images
lfs_00001845copysmall.jpg
Quote from aroX123 :Can you try do that with a BF1?
That'd look amazing

I can try, but I don't promise that I will succeed or finish it if I won't be satisfied with it myself. And I'll try it when I have an inspiration to do something...

TuomasH - Sweet picture, I just don't like the UFR skin, IMO the pic would have been twice as good if UFR was replaced with FZR for example.
Yay my first photoshopped lfs pic!

Made a forum signature for myself
Attached images
Signa.jpg
osomness andro
When boredom is breaking in
Quote from andRo. :TuomasH - Sweet picture, I just don't like the UFR skin, IMO the pic would have been twice as good if UFR was replaced with FZR for example.

Nah, UFR is my favourite car in lfs.

Quote from Bose321 :y so lowres?!

It's just because lots of mistakes.
Attached images
lfs_00001855 copy2.jpg
First edited pic for me.
Attached images
lfs edited pic.jpg
idea is good but, could use some background blur and wheel blur
Quote from Mustangman759 :idea is good but, could use some background blur and wheel blur

Actually, there is some wheel blur, but its not perfectly visible :|
wheel rotation I mean

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG