The online racing simulator
.vob mods, not nice. :doh:
Original
Click for high-res or then don't:
Sick! I'm always wondering how you getting such soft textures into your pics. Like that rims, awesome edit andro, as always.
Thanks, as always! The rims are from other pictures that I look for on the internet. Nothing special there, just cut/copy/paste and align them to my picture. Just have to look for it and be patient, for me finding stuff and thinking how to edit a picture takes 70% of the whole time. The edit never takes long, but finding stuff sometimes gets really annoying, that's why I haven't finished quite many of my ideas, just not patient enough to look for things or tutorials.
Bloody awesome!
Here is another one...

Click for high-res:
ORIGINAL
lol

[url="you suck"]you suck[/url]

Nice pics!

<?php 
The fzr looks sweet 
?>

Quote :Maybe without sun set

lol?
What?
Looks nice Andro
Great stuff!
Yes, these pictures look excellent!
Thanks everyone!

This isn't as good and has quite noticeable mistakes, but it was only made for a poster, that will anyways be in low-res, so that's why I didn't really care.

Original
Click for high-res:
The wheels do look quite weird, but a good effort. Everything but that is pure awesomeness.
Damn andRo, you one of the very most talented guys in doing edited pics.
Remembered FSR Championship where I was in 2010 at step 6. And took a picture of one moment.
Attached images
logo_as.jpg
I tried something, surely not as good as other guys in this thread.

Click for higher res:
Sorry, can't see your image, I think you forgot to upload it.
Quote from andRo. :Sorry, can't see your image, I think you forgot to upload it.

And I see it. I rebooted it work on another host

Works fine for me too @ Chrome...
Attached images
drft1.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG