The online racing simulator
Attached images
lfs_00000062.jpg
Quote from DevilDare :now tell me the truth, do you do these crap edits on porpuse, or is it all you can do, and still learning?

I no like you You crap illepall
That's a first for me so be nice.

FXO rears?
Quote from Jakg :FXO rears?

RAC.

And here's the same thing with a bit of movement:

Quote from Tazka :Drifting to sunset

Amazing and sexy pic.

Riders M. - I like your too...funny avatar you got there, first I acctually thought there is something wrong with the forum.
Quote from Riders Motion :RAC.

And here's the same thing with a bit of movement:

Naaaice, we can has open a Pickup league jaa?
Releasing new 5min shi...zzle
Attached images
FZR_We1.jpg
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
nice.. like the link thingy you posted better than the actual edits though
very nice lynce !!
Lynce: simplemente me encanta
translated:
Symple, I love that pic.
Tazka : Awesome pictures.
Lynce : Pretty, as always.
@ Sponge

@Bash0r, as always, THANKS.

@ Feat, Thanks brother !!

@ ReVoX, gracias como siempre.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Another night shift. Sorry for the background gaps, they were kinda hard to see.
[ATTACH]59298[/ATTACH]

The problem with your work is that its to much of the same, try something new for once, seriously think about it.

Everyone else speechless edits there really really good!!1!1!
Lynce you are the best!
Quote from AstroBoy :The problem with your work is that its to much of the same, try something new for once, seriously think about it.

Everyone else speechless edits there really really good!!1!1!

ok. I'll try other themes instead if it appears to be too much of the same. I'll have to do something else other than night.
I made another one and tried to make a sticker like on the FC that Gomez posted here. I wanted to write like on the FC's windshield but I swear I tought it was 'ride' and not 'hide'. Damn I didn't save the psd.

Quote from Riders Motion :I made another one and tried to make a sticker like on the FC that Gomez posted here. I wanted to write like on the FC's windshield but I swear I tought it was 'ride' and not 'hide'. Damn I didn't save the psd.

Ride, lmao.
Well, the weels need shadow where they ''hides'' under arches.
Quote from Riders Motion :I made another one and tried to make a sticker like on the FC that Gomez posted here. I wanted to write like on the FC's windshield but I swear I tought it was 'ride' and not 'hide'. Damn I didn't save the psd.

Whahaha.. rofl lmao!

I think it's "hide" yes :P

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG