The online racing simulator
Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
does not work at 1600*1200 with my graphic card. so this is the best I can do for that resolution
#352 - Don
its not very good pic for editing...no AA, boring angle, so you cant even create DOF or wide photo effect, no sky,...) ...not much to do on such pic
Attached images
soper.jpg
What's the boom with these stupid exaggerated post-processing/blur effects? It doesn't look good. Instead it looks unrealistic and actually like a some console game. And I'm not merely talking about these edited screenshots, it seems to be such an easy way to make (mostly console) games look "good".
I agree mate.

When I do editted pics i don't use effects I create all of the effects and lighting myself using my own photoshop skills.

----------------------------------------------------------------
i spent about an hour on this. Just wanted to try and reflect the madness that is Live For Speed at night on the first corner

The photo effect is suppose to be from behind a gate/fence but I'm not sure whether that turned out like I wanted it to but oh well lol.
Attached images
mayhem_t1.jpg
#355 - Don
Quote from deggis :What's the boom with these stupid exaggerated post-processing/blur effects? It doesn't look good. Instead it looks unrealistic and actually like a some console game. And I'm not merely talking about these edited screenshots, it seems to be such an easy way to make (mostly console) games look "good".

as i said - its a bad pic for any edit. but anytime i have to make some pic from lfs into some article, i always edit it somehow like this, because its quick and easy way to make it look more interesting, than original pic. (from my point of view)
Another bunch of Screenies
Thank you for the editing. As far as I wanted a 1600er Version I was not able to do AA. Well here are shots done with:

Anti Aliasing 4xS and 8x Anisotropic Filtering in 1024*768 , hope they are better...
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
Sorry for big dimensions

wow stunning work
nice first post there motary! Im loving it (*gg*)
:up:

May I add it to the ZT-gallery?
Quote from snewham :
When I do editted pics i don't use effects I create all of the effects and lighting myself using my own photoshop skills.

But that lighting looks like the stock photoshop spotlights effect onto the pic.
yeh i meant everything else. i added that at the end
Quote from ORION :nice first post there motary! Im loving it (*gg*)

May I add it to the ZT-gallery?

Feel free to
/me right click/set as wallpaper
i was bored

#368 - Don
2 versions
Attached images
FZRs_bw.jpg
FZRs_color.jpg
ahem, my first attempt of a screenshot.

any comments?

roland
Attached images
hot brakes.jpg
Quote from Don :2 versions

Wow, GREAT choice of skins, Don! Have to admire your tastes!
Quote from Don :2 versions

Aaaah Don, thanx for the update to my desktop. It wanted a new wallpaper so desperately
DoN which one do you want to see in the ZT-gallery?
Anyways, I need to update this gallery because there many great DoN-pics missing :/
Quote from BlueSkunk :ahem, my first attempt of a screenshot.

any comments?

roland

I like . The skin has a Daytona feel to it and the brake glow look nice indeed.
Quote from BlueSkunk :ahem, my first attempt of a screenshot.

any comments?

roland

Very nice, I really like the skin aswell. Any chance at a download? (If it is a personal skin, I promise only my AI will use it, offline. )

And Don, great work as always.

MAGGOT
South City by night. Doesn't look photorealistic but something we could have ingame in the future Not quite happy with the result, oh well
Attached images
so_by_night.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG