The online racing simulator
Doesnt work.
Quote from -DrftMstr- :[ATTACH]Notice the difference[/ATTACH]

This should be the XRT for S3 lol maybe a XRD? XR Drift ^_^

How about this one? [few bugs :P]
Attached images
1st render.jpg
oo no reply to your pic so i am making one. It certainly looks interesting though i must say u am not liking the alloys...

looking forward to seeng the finished version tho

mad
SPACEBAR and SHIFT+F
didnt know its possible to play LFS on a mobile phone
Quote :didnt know its possible to play LFS on a mobile phone

?
Tiny pics is what he is referring to - most pics here at 800*600 at least
small pics, not tiny pics :P

However, nobody wants to use a wallpaper that is smaller than 1024x768, so you should at least take the screens in that size. 1600x1200 is better though
mine r screen shots

1024 x 768
well the pics you uploaded have a size of 512x384
All I did was scale his image to 1024x768, but I put some grainyness so you cant tell that it is scaled!
Attached images
fernbay2x2.jpg
Except it looks horrid. Sorry, but trying to make a bad picture better by making it even worse (grain, blur, whatever) doesn't help.
Quote from Matrixi :Except it looks horrid. Sorry, but trying to make a bad picture better by making it even worse (grain, blur, whatever) doesn't help.

I think it kind of looks like an old grainy picture of an original Caterham being raced decades ago. Maybe a little caption describing it as such would finish the effect?
Was bored and made this... long time since I didn't edit a screenie, it's not great but well, there it is.
Attached images
fekiserre3.jpg
Attached images
aero_2.jpg
how about this?

I like it
Great work from everyone. And Viersturs that's an amazing edit, but you're a demo racer and this is going to get sketchy.

Beware the forum police
Yea its a nice edit, but a bit small.

A bit more light from above wont be wrong though
Vierstur its a very nice edit but the front of the car looks a little bit too clean, especially for a rally car. I would add some dirt possibly light scratches. The area around the number plate especially looks very odd....

but a fine edit overall my friend!

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG