The online racing simulator
Background doesn't fit the image. Looks bad. Skies, hills n stuf would look better imo.
Btw, something is wrong with smokes next to tyre, maybe needs more like black fields. Pretty work, nice idea tough.
Quote from CobraDrifter :but PLEASE,promise me you'll find someone to provide you some screenshots at a decent quality with some AA.Check out JakG signature if you wanna figure out how to it yourself.

ALL of Taavi's screenshots have AA...
what graphics card do you have taavi?
Quote from Jakg :ALL of Taavi's screenshots have AA...

I just looked again his pictures and sometimes,there's some parts on it that look to have no AA.Some of them are perfect too.Anyway,really nice editing.
Today morning, i was doing some laps on Aston circuit. Our press-team made some photos which i want to show you

well done again
Quote from baSh0r :Tomorrow morning, i was doing some laps on Aston circuit.

Excuse me?
he's living in the future taavi!
Haha, tomorrow i was doing xDD. Nice screens, but small size. Maybe at 640x480 or 800x600.
i usally find clicking on them helps...
Lol, like yesterday where i will be partying like tomorrow again.

zomg!
Nice edits, baSh0r! Damn you guys have so much time.
(odab@sz)
Quote from baSh0r :My newest Picture

*click to enlarge*

I hope you like it

Skin by: Dr. Gonzo

Nice...i however expected the preview pic in enlargement. I like it better like that, gives it a special edge.
Had to test everything in GIMP.. heres the result
Attached images
lx6inrain.jpg
Quote from tonyonparas :Had to test everything in GIMP.. heres the result

ur on the right track.. good ideas.. still looks a lil bad..
but another thing is.. why would an lx6 be with the roof down on such bad weather???
Quote from LFSn00b :Niko waits desperately for a LFS Rallypack

and your not the only one
quite nice pic
yeah, +1 for the rally pack idea. I hope the FXR you're using has got rally tyres! (I know, race cars only have slicks.)
My new avatar:
[attach]56684[/attach]
Furiously-Fast: Very fake smoke , why you used spray?
Quote from ReVoX :Furiously-Fast: Very fake smoke , why you used spray?

I tried to make it look like a splash effect, on a wet effect. I'm guessing I should have blurred it more.

If you want smoke, I got smoke:
[attach]56695[/attach]
Furiously-Fast: Better!
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Todays attempts. Both are overexposed, i hate when that happens.

1280 1024

1280 1024

You've found two angles in which this car actually looks very, very good. I'm surprised, I always thought it was ugly as sin.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG