The online racing simulator
Sam, wow, just wow!

Reminded me of Spa as well.
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Quote from ussbeethoven :The funny thing is if you have a ATi, you can play OpenGL games like this.

whers that setting menu.. in ati tray i see but where exactly
-
Thanks for the replies guys. And I'm not going to alter the skin and get rid of the license plate simply due to respect to the original screenshot maker, Alucard. It's his skin and his license plate.
But dont worry, I'll make another edit some other time with a different car, track etc.

Quote from d6nn :whers that setting menu.. in ati tray i see but where exactly

Right click desktop > properties > settings > advanced > 3D > use custom settings > custom > smartshader effects and pick an effect you like.
It's fun to play with them for a while and try them out but after a while you're bound to go back because theyre not very useful.
Quote from pdanev :Reminded me of Spa as well.

twas my first thought when he showed it to me right after he posted it

but also like i said .. to bad the skin is so low quality compared to everything else, kinda sets it off
how do you get lfs running in opengl? tried the shaders but no effect in game thanks

mad
-
There's some shaders for Direct3D as well, it's only a few less than OpenGL.
-
Ive done a few edits, but asking how to turn on antistropic filtering and anti-aliasing (i think thats what there called ).

Cheers
You need to do it in Windows - right click on the desktop, Properties, Settings, Advanced. It'll be somewhere in there. On my ATi card it's under the '3D' tab.
Quote from Vain :Marvelous picture Sam. Is there any chance that you'll remove that silly "Porsche" from the FZR and do that in 1280x1024? Oh, and you might try to get rid of the numberplate...

Vain

That "Porsche" is better than "Porrari"... especially when it is a real Porsche livery.
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
like putting a buick logo on a ferrari
Quote from (SaM) :Ps. the curbstones guy is asleep now..

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from deggis :That "Porsche" is better than "Porrari"... especially when it is a real Porsche livery.

Ferrarsche is my choice anyway

*gg*
I think you'd gain more use out of some glasses.
Wrong thread buddy.
Quote from ORION :Ferrarsche is my choice anyway

*gg*

This only really works in german... But in german, it works quite well
[attach]Notice the difference[/attach]

This should be the XRT for S3 lol maybe a XRD? XR Drift ^_^
Attached images
XRT showoff.jpg
i hope not..that spoiler is ugly.
Rice-car is doing a burnout without driver
edit. oh its an RC-rice, sorry
Quote from ATHome :This only really works in german... But in german, it works quite well

Heh..."Ferrari-arse" yeah that's appropriate
its.. the NOTHINGNESS! (you'd know what i mean if you've ever seen "the neverending story" movie..kinda freaky for a little kids) but um.. is the black stuff supposed to be rain? gonna guess yes because it kinda looks like it; well rain usually is a greyish color with blue in it.. and also, one major thing thats seriously setting it off.. there is blue sky in the backgruond.... with a lightning bolt comming from .. pretty much nothing
well looks like there has been LOTS of changed in the "Torque" community since it's been down... i'm missing out alot of things.
Bonne chance chez ADA, my pal

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG