The online racing simulator
i can't imagine it has enough horsepower to even get those tires moving

@d6nn ya.. it'd be a killer.. only when going downhill though
nice picture but it takes lonf to load
Quote from SamH :Here are some screenshots from yesterday's STCC Qualifying Event feature race

What tarmac is that?? Is that Aston 2.0 from Electric car??
I am using Honeys tarmac, but this one looks great!
I'm not sure, actually.. I can't remember which textures I used The install I used has been around for about a year, now.. patched to U30. I have a test install, a clean U install, and an install that I use for recording with FRAPS. I can't remember what textures are in which install now
Quote from SamH :I'm not sure, actually.. I can't remember which textures I used The install I used has been around for about a year, now.. patched to U30. I have a test install, a clean U install, and an install that I use for recording with FRAPS. I can't remember what textures are in which install now

Hm, it could be default tarmac now that i look closer.. Maybe this lightning effects made me think otherwise..
Not sure, i will download Electric's Aston and BL, but this tarmac on your pics look way more detailed and high res than LFS default tarmac..
Here's something from me...
Attached images
LX6 and new curb.jpg
Quote from Boris Lozac :Hm, it could be default tarmac now that i look closer.. Maybe this lightning effects made me think otherwise..
Not sure, i will download Electric's Aston and BL, but this tarmac on your pics look way more detailed and high res than LFS default tarmac..

no, its not Elektrics

His screenie, my screenie with ASton 2
Quote from Boris Lozac :Here's something from me...

I dont like the unsharp car
the curb looks amazingl though, is that a texture one can use ingame? Im sry I dont use and custom textures and havent checked since my team mate devil 007 made his last pack
Quote from Jakg :
Quote from VALE 46 :...

yet another amazing set of pics there Vale!

waiting for another set of rally pics too...

or rather your rb4 rally set PMed, Luke
Quote from ORION :I dont like the unsharp car
the curb looks amazingl though, is that a texture one can use ingame? Im sry I dont use and custom textures and havent checked since my team mate devil 007 made his last pack

Yes, that curb is from Electrik Kar, you can find it at the end of Blackwood 2.0 thread, it is meant for the new south city he's making, but he also made it for Blackwood too.

If anyone finds out what tarmac is in Samh's pictures, please let me know. I noticed it in the "Aspirations" video too..
Made a new blackwood picture today. C&C are as always very much welcome!

update: the newest one got a brighter sky, wich i think is nicer.
Attached images
blackwoodpano-orginal.jpg
blackwoodpano-orginal-brightsky.jpg
4. is simply wonderfull !
Made another picture yesterday. C&C are very welcome because i dunno how this picture should be. Blured or not blured?. Ok resulution?
Attached images
blackwood-xrt.jpg
i love it, i think it looks wonder, keep up with that same technique in other places
AndRand, i'll do some proper (muddy) rally pics soon
@zmbi that last 1 you posted is fantastic keep it up

Couple of pics ...
Attached images
lx6jump.jpg
lx6rwideangle.jpg
Me with Kei O. Jack
Attached images
jacku.jpg
not bad but not good for my opinion, thanks !
Just a small edit
Attached images
sunsetAstonSM.png
d6nn craphics
my new edit . REALLY pleased with it myself

enjoy...
Attached images
d6nn_craphs.jpg
A new picture from me. Dunno if its overedited or its good.

@D6nn
Nice picture! but imo you should use less blur.
Attached images
Purrint05.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG