The online racing simulator
How do you make such a mirror-effect on the track, to make it look wet?
Quote from Gustix :Just playing with PS
yeah i know there is a lot of bugs

Image loaded ~10 mins :/ (isp: lattelecom; home pack 2)

Cmux bizhuks krutaas peljkjes

i can clearly see the cutting around the exhaust and the brushing on the rear on my screen

another edit. Constructive criticism welcomed.
Quote from BastianB :it looks like the left rear tire is hovering?

But it's not, it's just looks like that, in pits I just put it so, that the rear wheel is kind of more outside. So it's not flat on the ground, and some part of the tire is kind of above the ground... I guess I turned it too much!

Nice pic.

Can you post the original screen? (XR GT)
Quote from Gustix :Thanks

Sorry i dont have original screen

Although I disagree with external images. The car has a nice 3D effect. It seems a picture of Blender. Congratulations.
Haven't done much for a while, so here's some.
Attached images
LX6 shot.jpg
RB4 shot.jpg

Please don't use parts of a chop for make another edit, this is a basic rule of Virtual Tuning that you've broken...
Attached images
TITAN_AE_86_by_hugosilva.jpg
Hey Lynce, I'm sure you read this topic, so Happy Birthday!
^

what he said
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Please don't use parts of a chop for make another edit, this is a basic rule of Virtual Tuning that you've broken...

Im sorry, but isnt it the same as to stole somebodys photo ?
happy bday lynce

and a pic
Attached images
xfg.jpg
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Im sorry, but isnt it the same as to stole somebodys photo ?

If the photo has got copyright, yes. But VT stealing is prohibited.
Imo there is nothing wrong with parts in his picture, he got them from virtual tuned car, so what ? I bet that the guy who tuned that stole the wheels from some other car what he found in the whole internet, and background is originally from some picture.
Yo.
Attached images
nd_cool_car.jpg
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Please don't use parts of a chop for make another edit, this is a basic rule of Virtual Tuning that you've broken...

And why not? Besides, I didn't know "virtual tuning" had rules, that's like saying there's rules on how you can edit normal pictures in photoshop.
actually there are rules,its the same as stealing other people work,so please dont do it!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hey Lynce, I'm sure you read this topic, so Happy Birthday!

+1

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hey Lynce, I'm sure you read this topic, so Happy Birthday!

+1 again! How was your special LFS email?
hi i have an question how to edit like lynce for an example i have adobe photoshop elements if anyone could help me then it would be very appreciated

EDIT: here is my try
Attached images
pic.jpg
Quote from skolekaj :hi i have an question how to edit like lynce for an example i have adobe photoshop elements if anyone could help me then it would be very appreciated

EDIT: here is my try

I´ll do video-tutorials in 2009. Patience please. I think everything that is taught in image editing to edit images of the LFS in a professional manner. I´ll teach all my image editing tricks.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG