The online racing simulator
Heres another quick skin screenshot of my xxr i just made!!!
Ati Skin Built By Snakeeyes77!! Thanks for letting me no it looks like crap im trying man!!!!!!Heres a few in game screens!!!!Does it look any better??This is ati skin,liquid metal skin i made and a beenie weenie skin!!!!!!!HEHE!
Attached images
xrr.jpg
xrrati.jpg
beenie.jpg
uhh

disable gamma correction PLEASE!
(and those pics are not edited, so they are in the wrong thread aswell)
Heres a new skin i just made had to edit to brighten it up!!!
Any Suggestions????
Attached images
liquidscneen.jpg
lmman2.jpg
lmman3.jpg
perhaps take it to photoshop ?
Bored. Then..
Attached images
toyo1copynw5.jpg
heres a few the top 2 are edited i got bored and the bottom one i just like

hope you all like
Attached images
awsome edit 1.jpg
awsome edit 2.jpg
drift close up.JPG
Awesome edit there noob4ever.. Guess you'll never run away from Fern Bays police...
i like that! nice edit
nice pic the tom
Changed Location
Quote from ORION :can you please upload the file again?
or has anyone saved it maybe?

Sure, it's still on the 'home' adress, just relocated it lately... You could have found it easily

http://members.home.nl/stefankoopmans/LFS/FOXCELL_S.jpg

Or just go to:

http://members.home.nl/stefankoopmans/

...and snoop around

[EDIT]

Oh btw, this example is low resolution, i will upload a 1600x1200 version to the same location.

http://members.home.nl/stefankoopmans/LFS/FOXCELL_L.jpg
Attached images
foxatkyotoIfnl.jpg
Holidays in Fern Bay
Attached images
Iredexx.jpg
@Highsider9
Love the details ! *stealsthetiresfromthecar*
Didn't do any proper edit for quite a while, but inspired by an official porsche picture I decided to spend some time on this. The zoom/motion blur thing was a pain in the ..., even so it's not exactly like it should be, but this is how far my patience lasted. I also spent some time on getting rid of the rather ugly default reflections on the car. The rest is nothing extraordinary. Enjoy.

Click picture for 1280px.
got a link to the inspiration image?

Still, VERY nice work! You just nicked the idea from my avatar, though :P

EDIT - Wait, thats not my avatar anymore :doh: I meant this
Yep, here is a whole set.

Well, of course you can't compare and lfs edit to some professional photography, but I kinda liked the angle and the whole b/w & orange feel.
Quote from pdanev :Didn't do any proper edit for quite a while, but inspired by an official porsche picture I decided to spend some time on this. The zoom/motion blur thing was a pain in the ..., even so it's not exactly like it should be, but this is how far my patience lasted. I also spent some time on getting rid of the rather ugly default reflections on the car. The rest is nothing extraordinary. Enjoy.

I can't get the full size image and I want it for my desktop It's an awesome image, could you fix the url so I can get the 1280px?
Quote from RiGun :I can't get the full size image and I want it for my desktop It's an awesome image, could you fix the url so I can get the 1280px?

Re-uploaded

(Hope you don't mind)

THIS IS NOT MY PICTURE! (Before anyone asks!)
Thanks Jakg and exelent work pdanev!
It's called color spot photography, the only thing I don't really like about yours pdanev, is in some places the sky is overly contrasted, whereas if you look in the pictures of the porsche, no color in the sky takes up a majority, especially white like in your case. Then, the other thing that bothered me is the lightness of the shadow, if you look at the porsche's shadow, it is nearly all black. And the last thing that bugs me, is that in the porsche, you see trees and other much closer objects which also pick up focus, you just have.. fuzzy tires which pick up focus which isn't very appealing. Maybe if you did this on the long sweeping turns on Aston (the turns right before the 180 turn and the chicane to start line), would this look good.
Quote from pdanev :Didn't do any proper edit for quite a while, but inspired by an official porsche picture I decided to spend some time on this. The zoom/motion blur thing was a pain in the ..., even so it's not exactly like it should be, but this is how far my patience lasted. I also spent some time on getting rid of the rather ugly default reflections on the car. The rest is nothing extraordinary. Enjoy.

Although im not a fan of 'local desaturation' i have to say it looks nice in this case. Good job

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG