The online racing simulator
Thanks, i really dont know ... what happened with me. I mean, this edit took about 10 minutes with photoshop. Anyways, i almost remember what kinda different stuff i used - will make some more

Edit: Heres some more
Attached images
forumla_lolo.jpg
Quote from hazaky :Im not good in editing pics

But somehow, this picture is pretty realistlic ... atleast for me.

Hello Mister Hazaky, please do NOT rip my skins!!!! :@
You are already the second person to use my skins! Please do NOT use them, as it's stated ON the skin.. If you continue to do so, i think I'll have to report you..

The skin clearly says: Private Skin By DutchShogun, Are you DutchShogun? hmm, I think not, are you?

Greetings,
What the ???

Well, i dont know a shizzle about it because i choosed the ingame skins for screenshots. In the garage, the skins what are listed in left side. Well, i really dont kno - lmfao.
Quote from dutchshogun :You are already the second person to use my skins! Please do NOT use them, as it's stated ON the skin.. If you continue to do so, i think I'll have to report you..

Can I just clarify that this is an edited screenshot thread. If hazaky has taken a screenshot involving your skin, and this is a problem for you, then please delete your skin from LFSWorld to prevent unauthorised viewing.

If you want your private skin to remain private, keep it on your own hard drive and don't upload it anywhere. Otherwise it's like driving a car down the road and demanding that nobody look at you.

Silly.
Mhhhhh! Me want.

Attached images
sciråccå.jpg
Another test similar to the one on previous page.
I must get rid of that dark glass dds! Also, this monitor keeps defaulting to 'washed-out' looking on other PC this is too dark again

Quote from hazaky :What the ???

Well, i dont know a shizzle about it because i choosed the ingame skins for screenshots. In the garage, the skins what are listed in left side. Well, i really dont kno - lmfao.

So, it's not you who's using it.. Hmmm, could you please PM me the username of the dude, because i have a suspicion it's the one who also ripped the XFG+XRG skin. So i guess he ripped the whole pack

Society! What has it become!? Can't people respect other people's hard work? I've almost literally worked my //=\\$$ off with making the skins, and people come around, just ripping them like it's nothing... It really pisses me off!

Quote from SamH :Can I just clarify that this is an edited screenshot thread. If hazaky has taken a screenshot involving your skin, and this is a problem for you, then please delete your skin from LFSWorld to prevent unauthorised viewing.

If you want your private skin to remain private, keep it on your own hard drive and don't upload it anywhere. Otherwise it's like driving a car down the road and demanding that nobody look at you.

Silly.

Well, that's what i want people to do!
I want them to be able to see my skin! I want them to know, that they can recognise me by the same style on each skin! I want them to go like: Uh oh, there's that yellow car with his lights on again! I'd better watch out!

I also respect people's work, and if i would like to use a skin, or maybe, use a skin to make something like it, I'll PM the original author, for permission to use or edit the skin. I also do that with DDS files etc. Am i weird to do that? Or has ripping become a standard in LFS today?

If it would be a public skin, I wouldn't mind, but it aint, so: AAAAAAAAAAARHGGGG :banghead:

PS. Sorry for OffTopic

Ontopic: Nice Edits!
Help!!!
Hello! I´m wondering if any here now a program to do own layouts in LFS.My enlish is little bad I think. But pleaze help my!!If you want to play arabdrift come to arabiandriftingteam in LFS.I`m need a group:grouphug: to do a film on arabdrift in LFS:laola::spin:
This is not the right topic to post this...

Anyway, press shift+U and click on Placing objects - on
just had boring
Attached images
fastedit.jpg
liked that picture Now using it as my Wallpaper
Just something i threw together
Attached images
fz drift edited.jpg
A little try :
Attached images
®Flou.jpg
Since I never make drift pictures, I decided to make one. It was my first time I tried something with the bumpers etc.
I am finally pretty happy about my edit, but there is something wrong with the smoke at the back tire...

And thanks for the great skin, whoever made it. :P
Attached images
drift5.png
Not really good at edits, but i sort of like it.
Attached images
fun2.jpg
Quote from andRo. :And thanks for the great skin, whoever made it. :P

This skin is made by c40z
Tommy and me at Fern Bay.
Attached images
core_edit.jpg
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Tommy and me at Fern Bay.

I like your headlights, is there any chance of getting them?
Here my edit,
let me know what you think
Attached images
mod.jpg
-
(schaber) DELETED by SamH : Cracker
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by SamH : Solved, thanks :)
Ok picture done. Some places might still be not perfect, but u know im not pro and i don't use PS too much. Picture was done to improve skills, check some things etc. Hope u like it. What was done here? It was painted (car reflections), base was photo. This is edit (screenshot), not render. Time - ~10h dunno..

Moar size:

http://www.server.aplus.pl/Keitaro/temp/screen85.png

Story how to make it (brush/smudge tool mostly):

http://www.server.aplus.pl/Keitaro/temp/screen85howto.jpg
Quote from _Keitaro_ :Ok picture done. Some places might still be not perfect, but u know im not pro and i don't use PS too much. Picture was done to improve skills, check some things etc. Hope u like it. What was done here? It was painted (car reflections), base was photo. Time - ~10h dunno..

Nice one, I love it
Quote from _Keitaro_ :Ok picture done. Some places might still be not perfect, but u know im not pro and i don't use PS too much. Picture was done to improve skills, check some things etc. Hope u like it. What was done here? It was painted (car reflections), base was photo. This is edit (screenshot), not render. Time - ~10h dunno..

Moar size:

http://www.server.aplus.pl/Keitaro/temp/screen85.png

Story how to make it (brush/smudge tool mostly):

http://www.server.aplus.pl/Keitaro/temp/screen85howto.jpg

I'm a professional designer since 8 years ago.

I can tell you perfectly that you are not a professional with Ps but your work is very professional. Believe more in you. You have talent, my friend. You can make every you want to make.

Keep up the good work.

Note: I followed your artworks. Nice digital artist.
Hey _Keitaro_ thats the pure awesomeness. Outstanding

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG