The online racing simulator
Quote from Racer556 :

It was a weird day at Blackwood. We had braking tests scheduled for today, but the wet weather didn't help, so we finished doing some laps around the track, testing our new suspension system...

*Tried something as clean as I could. I think I'll make some more

Wow , now i wish LFS had rain nice edit, next time you should do some heavy rain and would be nice to have a bigger picture??
Cant...stop...photoshoping!

Quote from lukelfs :nice edit, next time you should do some heavy rain and would be nice to have a bigger picture??

I didn't want to rain yet on it, I'm working on a new one, like a continuation.
And I wish I could do bigger images, but when I take 1024x768 pics graphics look kinda odd, so I turn it down to 800x600. I belive it would work on bigger res, but I don't know how to get it higher than that.
If you've got any hints, it would be nice.
i was bored
Attached images
quick.jpg
Quote from hadesko :me 2...
Me n Maxim have worked on this, we hope u like it

1600x1140
1600x1140 2nd

looks good but look at the right car:
the right tire looks really small and the left one is very bride?!
is it like this or is it me seeing something wrong?
My first edit =)
Attached images
Unbenannt-5.jpg
lol nice, but high-quality wouldn´t be that bad, too
Quote from Dominic123 :My first edit =)

Your datalogger thingy seems to be a little out of sync. Car is in 7th gear, datalogger says 6th.

Other than that, I agree with what Bastian says, a little higher quality wouldn't hurt. A bit too much overall blur, but not bad for a first attempt.
Attached images
lx6.jpg
now that is one sexy lX
Another bad rain edit lol
Attached images
LFRALX6.jpg
HOLY MADRE,

que sexy raceabout
Nice one Lynce but the floor doesn't reflect the whole car, only the side.
Quote from hadesko :me 2...
Me n Maxim have worked on this, we hope u like it

1600x1140
1600x1140 2nd

Nice edit, but on the 2nd car, if you look from the front, the left tire is like 2 times wider than the right tire!

EDIT: Ohh crap, somebody already said it! Didn't notice..
Then dont make them so concrete, or make at least a little reflection under the front. Otherwise it looks little much too unreal.
Quote from feat :Then dont make them so concrete, or make at least a little reflection under the front. Otherwise it looks little much too unreal.

He spoke the voice of experience

Last optimized
It's just a suggestion. And im not really that noob at virtual tuning and pictures like that. I'm not talking about the time im in LFS.
Ending the oftopic, bye.
Quote from feat :It's just a suggestion. And im not really that noob at virtual tuning and pictures like that. I'm not talking about the time im in LFS.
Ending the oftopic, bye.

Doesn't convince me your suggestions.

No more optimizations. Finish.
Quote from Lynce :Doesn't convince me your suggestions.

No more optimizations. Finish.

Why don't you stop being such a girl? Hes giving you critisism, not everyone wants ass lick you.. "ohh Lynce i LOVE your edit its the best thing ive ever seen in my life"

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG