The online racing simulator
Hey Keitaro, why do you have a Slovak numberplate on it? The picture is just awesome.
Quote from _Keitaro_ :Ok picture done. Some places might still be not perfect, but u know im not pro and i don't use PS too much. Picture was done to improve skills, check some things etc. Hope u like it. What was done here? It was painted (car reflections), base was photo. This is edit (screenshot), not render. Time - ~10h dunno..

Moar size:

http://www.server.aplus.pl/Keitaro/temp/screen85.png

Story how to make it (brush/smudge tool mostly):

http://www.server.aplus.pl/Keitaro/temp/screen85howto.jpg

holy crap that is awsome:jawdrop: and thank you for sharing the tutorial how to do ----> gonna go testing
[Jawdrops_on_keyboard]

Wow Keit, it looks like you have set the benchmark for editing LFS screenshots. Seriously nice work, bro.
Wowowooww, _Keitaro_
That is AMAZING!

Best edit in a long time

I thought id try the same picture Lol, Only a 5 min really really bad edit, Just a quick test...

Might try and make a real one, from a different picture, I dont really get your little tutorial, but il try

Attached images
Fail.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :
Wowowooww, _Keitaro_
That is AMAZING!

Best edit in a long time

I thought id try the same picture Lol, Only a 5 min really really bad edit, Just a quick test...

Might try and make a real one, from a different picture, I dont really get your little tutorial, but il try

Lol, whos driving ?
It was a test using CMX viewer, But it is a magic car , it drives itself..
I want this car
Very good edit Kei, is really good, you did a good job on reflections, although somewhat more marked would be better for my taste.

Only one fault I have seen is that the rims (in front, with disc brake and caliper) are in black/white (desaturation) and with this detail your work loses some points.

Looks like an old edits of digimods (one of too much forums for example).

Lynce >> Thanks for warm words I would love to work in graphics in future.. Now im computer engineer. Will practice more, now i use only simple metods to make those pics (i don't like reading tutorials :P)

DiSCiPuLo >> I didn't desaturatuate those rims, they are from original photo. But maybe they should be more colorfull.

lukelfs >> Your XRT is placed good there

batteryy >> It's more presentation then tutorial. I use for smoke / reflections brush, then smudge tool / brush tool / and eraser. Ofcourse brish with different sizes, presents, opacity etc.

Thanks for all coments! I really appreciate them
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Hey Keitaro, why do you have a Slovak numberplate on it? The picture is just awesome.

Quite interested in this.
There should be PL but in the end i forget to change it ;P Who cares
AI skills Was bored..

(Some bad editing :shrug
Attached images
AI 3.jpg
AI 2.jpg
AI 1.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :AI skills Was bored..

I like reflections on 3rd one, is it from Lynce's pack? If yes, what's your Car Shine value in cfg.txt?
You can clearly see that there is clouds in that reflection - which means that those are not Lynce's reflections. Cheers brother, i'm glad that someone doesnt have ''boner'' from them.
Quote from lukelfs :AI skills Was bored..

Can you tell me, how do you get a camera angle like that?
Quote from feat :You can clearly see that there is clouds in that reflection - which means that those are not Lynce's reflections. Cheers brother, i'm glad that someone doesnt have ''boner'' from them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvZFhWg-qE8

You can see clouds in the cars:

0:33, 1:35, 1:59. For example.

If you have the Revolution Pack installed in your Pc, you can see if there are clouds in the Sky, will be are clouds in the reflections of the cars. The reflections is the same reflection of the Sky.

Cheers, my friend.
Quote from [SWE]RE :Where's the driver? :P

It there is. It it is not visible, because of seat design features
Quote from skiper :It there is. It it is not visible, because of seat design features

i think he has autopilot on. he is there i think, hes sleeping on the backseat

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG