The online racing simulator
Quote from Shadowww :Please, share your helmet

Nah I've been using it for years now! Really wasn't that hard to skin though...
once again, posting modified .vob files is againts the rules.
this is my wip....nothing real special...
Attached images
comp1234.jpg
Quote from popsy :once again, posting modified .vob files is againts the rules.

Show me this rule.

once again fail.he didnt post any modified file,he showed an edited pic

chillout this is only edit pic
Quote from LFSn00b :Still illegal to post any shot that includes .vob mods or anything like that.

Rule or GTFO (nothing personal)
Quote from l2acer1 :this is my wip....nothing real special...

That looks terribly wrong imo. The car doesn't fit in at all.
Quote from LFSn00b :Still illegal to post any shot that includes .vob mods or anything like that.

its allowed to post just a pic... download link or link at all is illegal if it refers to that
this is my first edit so be nice to me
Attached images
LFS INDY crash.jpg
Quote from mblixt :this is my first edit so be nice to me

really cool!
add some dirt on the tires and it would be even better!
Quote from [SWE]RE :That looks terribly wrong imo. The car doesn't fit in at all.

yeah ive been realising that lol have no idea where im going with it..should just delete it..haha
Quote from l2acer1 :yeah ive been realising that lol have no idea where im going with it..should just delete it..haha

Flipping the car horizontally would get the sun 'a little' closer to the same direction then it's just scale/focus/colour etc lol
Quote from LFSn00b ::|

Show me a rule "You must search through all Victor's posts and all signatures before posting a screenshot" :|
Why everyone gives a fcuk about that ? It's Devolopers problem or problem for those, who are posting those screens, not yours. Stop liking devs asses?

eat that

hope you like that
Quote from Shadowww :Show me a rule "You must search through all Victor's posts and all signatures before posting a screenshot" :|

u are such an idiot. it was showed to u thats it was said by a devloper himself.
why do u think all screenshots with modified .vob pictures are getting deleted.
if u cant put 2 and 2 together ur a f**king idiot.
i think its you who should "gtfo"
Quote from popsy :u are such an idiot. it was showed to u thats it was said by a devloper himself.
why do u think all screenshots with modified .vob pictures are getting deleted.
if u cant put 2 and 2 together ur a f**king idiot.
i think its you who should "gtfo"

popsy just to be sure okay... your native language is sort of english right? then YOU should know its --YOU-- and not --U--
Quote from skolekaj :popsy just to be sure okay... your native language is sort of english right? then YOU should know its --YOU-- and not --U--

haha, U'r funny. shut up.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG