The online racing simulator
My first edit in months. F1 1996 season style, the overlay was made totally from scratch. Give feedback and enjoy!
Attached images
f196lfsstylebys25.png
Häkkinen wins nice edit. but did barrichello has "skin" like that?
And grandstand is empty.
Quote from keskitalo :Häkkinen wins nice edit. but did barrichello has "skin" like that?
And grandstand is empty.

A1. Thanks.
A2. Are you referring to Barrichello's helmet skin or the Jordan skin? If it's the helmet, I didn't find a 1996 helmet skin to go with it, so I had to use his Honda one. Same for Hakkinen, I had to use his 1999 one, and for Herbert, well, I used one of the default LFS helmet skins. If it's the car, then I can't really answer that, because I see nothing wrong imo.
A3. I don't have the skills to put the tifosi in the grandstand yet. It's a long way to go with Pdn.
-
(BOSCHO) DELETED by SamH : Illegal mod content discussion
Quote from _Keitaro_ :Something more simple from me, wanted to make something different this time. What was done here? FZ5 were rebrushed and like always it was smoothed. Full size is full size on which i have been working, you can check how smooth it is :P 100% Photoshop

before:
http://www.server.aplus.pl/Keitaro/temp/screen86before.jpg

preview:
http://www.server.aplus.pl/Keitaro/temp/screen86small.png

full resolution:
http://www.server.aplus.pl/Keitaro/temp/screen86.png

Wow! Love seeing something different now and again
Keep doing stuff like that, Id love to see what you would preduce next
Well done
-
(master-D) DELETED by SamH : Illegal mod content discussion
Something after a while!

Click for full size!
Quote from feat :Something after a while!

Click for full size!

Words can not describe the awesomeness.
Quote from Hades :

Quote from Hades :
Okei, me and Feat had an idea about making pic together. And since in my country was rainy weather, we decided to make a rain edit.
It was like, Feat made something, sent me a psd, i made something, and sent psd back to Feat, and so on...We hope you like it!

1600x1144

That was rly fun and outcome looks rly nice. Cheers, Hades!
Preview looks nice. I can't see bigger!
looks awesome feat! Greate Work Feat and Hades!
Really nice edit and the idea of making together, guys! But I can't see it bigger, it doesn't show it...
Sucks balls, bet Hades deleted pic after uploading it, and now that link is broken. We can just hope that someone have saved that pic on lfsdrift, where link was working.
Quote from feat :Sucks balls, bet Hades deleted pic after uploading it, and now that link is broken. We can just hope that someone have saved that pic on lfsdrift, where link was working.

Here. Don't know why, but for me the link works
Attached images
XRTrai.jpg
Awesome man, thanks.

E: A one more fresh edit from meh.

Clickie for hi-res.
Oooooohhh yeah. Sick edit.
wow thats really nice... i love the zip ties
feat you're sick! Love that last edit!
Shame I can't use this for wallpaper

It's pure awesomeness.
Another drifty edit inspired by feat.

Click Me!
Quote from mcintyrej :Another drifty edit inspired by feat.

Click Me!

Headlights look a bit wrong, otherwise it's fine

feat > mcintyrej

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG