The online racing simulator
Tried to do skyline style tails, but er...
Attached images
FZ shot.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :brand fail

Aww, you caught me out. The sad truth is I found out the skin had Toyota and TRD written all over it, after I had finished the pic.
Well, guess I should also post some of my edits here. In no particular order, some older work. More to come, if people like.

High-res versions can be found at my dA gallery.
Attached images
fxo_greddy.jpg
fz5_skorpio.jpg
fzr_remus2.jpg
xrt_apr_evo_drift2.jpg
LoL Wut?

...it looks like a pond in the middle of Blackwood.
@ macsy; IF people like? They should like it and you should post more of that flawless art!
Quote from stickylfs :LoL Wut?

What's with that "artistic" filter? IMO, those don't look very good.

Quote from T.J. :@ macsy; IF people like? They should like it and you should post more of that flawless art!

Haha, thanks a bunch! Although they're far from flawless.. But at least one guy commented, so I'm happy

Attached images
xfg_cell_racing_edit.jpg
xrt_chargespeed_drift.jpg
xrt_greddy_preview.jpg
xrt_nipponi.jpg
when 100hz is not enough :)
This is from yesterdays race - SparkyDave and Pierre at first place with 0.00s difference between. And you can see 1khz of sampling would be crucial in this case
Attached images
SparkyVsPierre.jpg
Quote from Shadowww :Dashboard fail.

Aie why dont you start STFUing and do some edits instead of commenting what everyone else does?
On the first pic I noticed what I felt wrong about Lynce's refections. On the second one I noticed why everyone loves Lynce's reflections. (2nd pic using Darkone's)
Attached images
xrg2.png
xrg3.png
Quote from Racer556 :On the first pic I noticed what I felt wrong about Lynce's refections. On the second one I noticed why everyone loves Lynce's reflections. (2nd pic using Darkone's)

The second drawing pleasant enough approximately, but the heated brake disks not much unnaturally look, they should be not much deeper in a disk.
P.S. Excuse if so it was expressed. Not so well English I know. I translate on the Internet))
Quote from skiper :My mad FZ5:icon23:
http://radikal.ru/F/s44.radika ... /ac/38affcab4008.jpg.html

and in Russia...))))
http://radikal.ru/F/s56.radika ... /da/63baff1d262e.jpg.html

FZ5 is hooot.
The second picture is a good idea like someone already said. BTW, you could of made it little bit like so you have windows in your car. Cause it looks like you don't. I know in LFS they don't appear when you are using inside view, and that's obvious. But maybe you could of tried making it in the picture, I don't know but it might of looked pretty nice. Anyway it's good and funny at the same time.

Quote from Racer556 :On the first pic I noticed what I felt wrong about Lynce's refections. On the second one I noticed why everyone loves Lynce's reflections. (2nd pic using Darkone's)

The second one is just hooot. Everything is good about it, maybe you could of played little bit more with the colors, but basically this is also good. Only one things, I think your motion blur is little bit in a wrong angle.
Quote from andRo. :FZ5 is hooot. ...BTW, you could of made it little bit like so you have windows in your car. Cause it looks like you don't. I know in LFS they don't appear when you are using inside view, and that's obvious. ...

Thanks for comments. Naturally, work with a cockpit not last...
And still, if to me something will write, please write words completely, instead of in abbreviated form, and that my online translator does not understand informal conversation)))
I did write words completely...I didn't write any word abbreviated!

BTW = By the way...
Quote from andRo. :could of...might of...could of

:bananadea

Stop butchering the language.
Well, is that wrong to say?

BTW, I noticed that I did abbreviated many words, so forget my previous post.
Quote from andRo. :Well, is that wrong to say?

It's absolutely awful. It's HAVE, not OF.
Okay... I've just heard so many people talk like that, so it kind of got stuck to me. I'm still learning... English is not my native. But thanks, it's good that people tell the mistakes.
nice one taavi
feels good to see some pics wihout lynce´s reflection (nothing against them i use them myselfe )

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG