The online racing simulator
Almost real.
Not bad, not bad
Another quickie while I was bored.

Sees comments saying 'RICE BOY!!'
Attached images
AE86 1.jpg
gosh ppl are using mod.
Oh god, LFS slowly is becoming rFactor mod farm.
Here are 2 new pics I made, because I was bored...
Attached images
rb42.png
RB4.jpg
nice but remember, lynce said they were for adding real reflections... imho the reflections look extremely plain, and that's why I don't use them it's just a suggestion, if you take pics with this reflections add some more in PS
You mean, you want even more reflection? Dude, these reflections are already kind of unrealistic, if you put more, they will look like crap. I made them 0.8, because 1.0 was too bright and too much reflection for me.
Quote from andRo. :You mean, you want even more reflection? Dude, these reflections are already kind of unrealistic, if you put more, they will look like crap. I made them 0.8, because 1.0 was too bright and too much reflection for me.

I think he means that the reflections should actually be reflections from the surroundings, not just light. I haven't tested Lynce's reflections myself, but judging from the pictures they look a bit unnatural. Some shots look great, I admit, but others are kinda weird.. Just my $0.02
One from me.

Quote from skiper :

very nice smoke effect. But there must be a bit more smoke (not only around the wheel).
This picture is going to be my new avatar. Simple edit.

(click for bigger)
Thought i would have a shot at it.

5 mins work = nothing special
Attached images
FZR1.jpg
Quote :think he means that the reflections should actually be reflections from the surroundings, not just light.

Just what I meant
i like it
Nice !

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG