The online racing simulator
/me likes
Damn, I hoped nobody would of asked. Yesterday I was so lazy, that I didn't take the 1600x1200 screen shot, but only the one that is in the high resolution, since nobody usually asks for bigger. So I made it small, and now its bleh, don't have bigger. But I'll make another one maybe today, for you. Maybe a bit different though.
Quote from andRo. :Damn, I hoped nobody would of asked. Yesterday I was so lazy, that I didn't take the 1600x1200 screen shot, but only the one that is in the high resolution, since nobody usually asks for bigger. So I made it small, and now its bleh, don't have bigger. But I'll make another one maybe today, for you. Maybe a bit different though.

I don't know how it will look, but in PhotoShop you can go to Image> Image size and adjust the size and maybe the resolution too. Again, I don't know how it will look but Photoshop usually got some nice stuff coming out of resizing images.
Here's one done for Deutschland2007, in the edit my screenshot thread.

Used the bloom again, but toned it down a bit
Attached images
Deutschland2007EDIT.jpg
It looks good! The less bloom seems better than the previous one.
[LEFT]This is a picture, that my friend sent on msn(don't even remember who it was) who requested an edit from me. If you recognize yourself drifting, then you sent that pic to me lol

the edit was by me
some screens of the czech competition race at ky nat rev tonight
Attached images
lfs_00000103.jpg
lfs_00000104.jpg
LFS Advert
After some pause I decided to make a small LFS teaser / advert with a VWS Smile Highres in the attachment.
Attached images
lfs adv.jpg
Nice one, flame. I like it.
@Martin/Flame. ART !! Amazing.

@Tazka. As always, love it.

@andRo. High Level.
Greatly improved
Same here, like it
Quote from Lynce :@Martin/Flame. ART !! Amazing.

Thanks a lot Lynce!! I am happy you like it. By the way, thanks for the reflections
really nice work flame

typical lens blur edit, trying something new with colors:

Looks great. I like the focus on the cars, while the background is a little more fussy.
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Quote from Lynce :

@andRo. High Level.
Greatly improved

Thanks.

Made a pic for a photo mode competition (not in this forum). Theme was: Close racing.

>HIGH RESOLUTION<

BTW, I looked at the edits in this topic's first pages, there are some very awesome edits, even better than we've had lately, and that was like 3 years ago. :P
Work in progress for this weeks photomode competition.

~5 hours work. 2h of that was trying to get rid of the RX-7 in the original picture (RX-7's spoiler was still showing above the XRT's one.)
Attached images
ProStreet_WIP.jpg
Really good, is it still WIP or do you feel your done with it?
Quote from The Very End :Really good, is it still WIP or do you feel your done with it?

I'm pretty much done now.
Attached images
ProStreet_brandons48.jpg
Some more AA on the front of the car, maybe not so dark windows and it would get top score from me. But other than that I can really not find anything wrong about it, if there would be a score I'd say 8/10, which means it's great with only little room for improvement
Quote from The Very End :Some more AA on the front of the car, maybe not so dark windows and it would get top score from me. But other than that I can really not find anything wrong about it, if there would be a score I'd say 8/10, which means it's great with only little room for improvement

My PC gfx card is pretty awful, so it's as good as I can get AA wise.. The windows are so dark because the original RX-7 is still visible behind the tint, And i didn't really want to show the driver (low poly helmets).

Thanks, my editing is now 10000x better.. I'll dig up my first edit so you can see the difference in technique etc.
Sounds great mate
Thanks, I am pretty pleased with it.. It's my baby! :weeping:

Anyway, here's my first EVER edit.
Attached images
lfs_RB4_BL2.jpg
Aww, and it's cute

Well, I'll am seeing a big improvement there mate!
Quote from The Very End :Aww, and it's cute

Well, I'll am seeing a big improvement there mate!

I thinkie my e-penis just grew..

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG